Hi

Nice to meet you all here again.

I am looking for a drama with particular protagonist that is related to music or literature or dance or any other art forms.

The protagonist should be knowledgeable about music or any other art like literature or painting or films etc.He passion lies in that particular art or arts forms and as well as in women.He is interested in talking about these arts and women.he is an intellectual artist.

He may be a musician or simple music lover or critic.He talks more about women and arts.Here i am not looking for a passive guy,i am looking for a aggressive that resembles a true artist.He is an extrovert and talks more.He spend most of his time listening to music,reading books,and talking with friends about music and books etc.His characterization should be loud and intriguing.

If you find any where in drama or film or book ,this kind of character,please give reply.

Please help me friends.

Not exact fit to what you are looking for ... but deep and very good ... 

Music: Classical 
Secret Love Affair -- more prodigy than intellectual, but aggressive in his pursuit of her.
Beethoven's Virus -- 
Five Fingers -- 
Page Turner --
Your Lie in April -- 
Nodame Cantabile  --- talks about music, too shy/awkward around women

Music: Rock
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band -- Not intellectuals, but rock musicians
What's Up -- 

Art:
The Painter of the Wind  -- she's the artist, disguised as a boy ...  roles of the sexes and art