uhhh so as the title says i want the male lead to like the female lead but she likes someone else but then she has to end up with the male lead obviously BUT i would prefer if she genuinely likes the other guy and maybe shes sad that he doesnt like her back and maybe the main guy comforts her but hes also jealous and maybe a bit sad kinda specific i know but it doesnt have to be exactly like that just a angsty unrequited love for the main guy but they eventually end up together

Also does anyone know any dramas where the main female lead is insecure and has a hard time believing that the guy actually likes her cus she thinks hes too good for her lol

Guy likes her but she likes someone else:
Jealousy Incarnate
A Girl & Three Sweethearts
Pin to Kona

Insecure girl:
Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo / Playful Kiss / It started with a Kiss
Lol seriously just any version of ItaKiss, the lead girl is the very definition of that trope

Sound of the Desert ---  She loves second lead, who's friendly and great but does not admit his love ... Main guy loves her, woes her, but also is her best friend and a shoulder to cry on when second lead makes her sad..... Main guy is perfect for her
---> "angsty unrequited love for the main guy but they eventually end up together"

Best Time  ---  She's has silly obsession w/ her first love, sad when he breaks her heart  .... Main guy is there to console her ... Main guy is perfect but friend zoned for long time ....  Her obsession w/ jerk second lead gets annoying, but relationship development w/ main guy is well worth watching!.... Main guy is perfect for her, took her a while to see it! 
---> "angsty unrequited love for the main guy but they eventually end up together"
"Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo" -- currently airing -- is pretty much exactly what you asked for. 
"The Master's Sun" -- has a bit of this dynamic, but she's not seriously into the 2nd lead male. Highly recommended, though!
"Emergency Couple" -- the male lead spends a lot of time jealous, but he's not particularly comforting.

+1 "Sound of the Desert" -- Rare for managing to convince me to change ships! It's not actually that clear who the male lead is unless you've heard people talking about it (or read the book) and I was initially shipping her with the guy who turned out to be the second lead. Usually when I realize I've been shipping the wrong couple I end up dropping the drama, but Sound of the Desert changed my mind.
try Sound of the Desert, Absolute Boyfriend, My Secret Hotel, Blade Man, Doctor Stranger (she likes  the guy but the guy likes someone), Scarlet Heart, Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Empress Ki, Fated to love you, Pinocchio (the guy likes her but she already had someone she like), Prince of Lan Ling,