Hi,
I'm looking for a drama where the male lead doesn't realise he's in love with the female lead. I recently watched Roy Leh Sanae Rai, hence my interest in this particular trope. It would be even better if there's lots of angst. What I also like is if the female lead thinks the male lead doesn't like her and/or the male lead dislikes the girl at first. I don't like (physical) abuse, though I can tolerate it if it's necessary for the plot and is not portraited as romantic or glossed over.

I don't care which country the drama's from, but it has to be subbed in English.

Please do NOT post any spoiler. Just the title if you think it fits with the description!

Thanks for helping me out;)
Playfull Kiss
Wanida (Lakorn)
Another Miss Oh
Full House
Just You (C-drama)
Marry Me, Or Not (C-drama)
Jealousy Incarnate

Im pretty sure that almost all of romance k-drama, j-drama and c-drama from the early 2000´s goes somehow like that.... even until now...

Korean:

my girl 

sera sera que

Sorry, I love you

magic

My love Patzzy

My love from the star

Master's sun

Mandarin spoken drama: 

the 4

fated to love you

Le Jun Kai

My lucky star

lucky days

my sunshine

let's shakes it

Thai-drama:

Rak Rai 

Wan Jai

Kiss me

fated to love you

Perfect wedding - C-drama

Marriage, Not Dating - K-drama

I don't know about Kiss me and Ngao asoke (both are Thai-drama), but I think it is about that, too.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (maybe)

They are  in mandarin, I believe they are subbed on YouTube in English

Proud of love (2016)

Love is in the air (2018)

Smiling pasta (2006)

The Fox’s Summer(2017)

Attention love

Heartstrings

i need romance 2

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • She Was Pretty (I've tried to keep this very vague and non-spoilery but I want to clarify because it seems like he knows who he likes in the beginning - the situation is complicated by mixed identities)
  • The Master's Sun
  • Ms. Perfect
  • Secret
  • Hwayugi / A Korean Odyssey

Thank you all for your recommendations. I will check them out. For some reason I forgot this thread, hence my late reply:$