I started watching Jimi ni Sugoi! recently and ended up binging all the subbed episodes in a day or two. In an attempt to find another drama to watch while I waited for the next episode to get subbed, I saw comments being left about Juhan Shuttai! It sounded interesting enough, so I gave it a shot. I ended up also binging the whole drama in a few days, and it's now one of my favorites!

If anyone has any work related dramas that are feel-good and motivational like Juhan Shuttai, please recommend them to me! It'd be great if there's also at least a hint of romance. J-dramas and K-dramas preferably :)

(Please don't recommend Misaeng/Incomplete Life because it's currently one of my incomplete dramas). Thanks!
I don't know if these fit your criteria perfectly (because in these dramas, the story does revolve around a particular workplace, but not necessarily an "office"), but I'd recommend:

- Soratobou Kohoushitsu
- Ninkyo Helper
- Atelier
Mondai no Aru Restaurant
Kounodori

some others which don't exactly fit your description but i feel might fulfill the similar needs?
Tumbling
Gochisousan (if you're willing to try out an asadora)
Princess Jellyfish (if you're ok with movies too?)
Gomen ne Seishun (school-related but quite a feel-good drama imo)

I'm sure there are plenty more of jdramas which can fulfill what you're asking for, but only some of these I listed which I am more familiar with and can somewhat attest for. Hope it helps? :)
@kura2ninja Thank you! I'm definitely interested in the first and last of your suggestions.

@Rin I watched a few episode of Mondai no Aru Restaurant but never found myself wanting to continue. Do you suggest trying for a few more? I'm also currently watching Gochisousan (it's a good one!). Will check out the other ones though :) Thank you!
@minhsuga: Not sure how far you're into MondaiRes, but to be honest, I was also not that interested until later into more episodes. :) The later episodes are really good and is really one of the memorable feel-good dramas I will have in mind. Not sure how you will see it eventually though I think it's still worth giving it another shot! Other than that, I think Kounodori will really fit what you were asking to a T. ^^