UPDATED: April 14, 2017

Like the title says,
  1. Female Lead being cunning and smart: typically a bitch, feared by everyone, aloof, sometimes cruel and sadistic but lonely that just needs love... like most Male Leads are
  2. Male Lead being kind and caring: typically liked by everyone, friendly, supportive, helpful, smiles a lot, happy go lucky, positive... like most Female Leads are
SO BASICALLY im just searching for role reversal couple

NOTE #1: I'll add an exception that the episodes are not over 25 cause I dont have decent internet so preferably short

NOTE #2: I'm NOT into Action, Adventure, Crime, Detective, Fantasy, Historical, Horror, Medical, Military, Sci-Fi, Supernatural

Similar with:
Witch Yoo Hee
Marry me, Or Not?
Love Me or Leave Me
My Fair Lady
My Unfortunate Boyfriend
You're My Pet

Recommended I took so far:
Cunning Single Lady
Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi
Me too, Flower!
Witches Romance
I do, I do
I Need Romance 3
Hoo Goo's Love
Baek Hee Has Returned
Across the Ocean to See You

Recs I'll consider:
You Who Came from the Stars
Bachelors Vegetable Store
Seo Yeong, My Daughter
try:
Cunning Single Lady
Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi
^ added them to my watch list. thanks Vish!

I'm not really sure if My Love from Another Star 100% accurately fits the description, but I think that would do. 
Bachelors vegetable store
baek Hee Has returned
Me too, Flower!

Seo Yeong, My Daughter
Witches Romance in particular but also I do, I do and I Need Romance 3 fit the bill. All are noona romances, the genre where you are most likely to find a strong female and a nice young man. Somebody here has a really helpful and quite exhaustive list of those, but I cannot recall who. I'll do some digging around and might get back to you if I find it. In any case, I enjoyed all the above three, and hope you do too.
Across the Ocean to See You, the female lead is feared by her employees. Although she is a bossy woman and sometimes mean, she is a kind human being that is trying to put a strong front. The male lead is very caring and after he finds out the lead secret he is always there for her. In general all the males in this drama are kind and considerate.
@Panda: sorry for not mentioning but im not really into historical. thanks tho Panda!

@oreobingsu: ive been it avoiding since im not really into supernatural/sci-fi (the male lead being alien in particular) but the female lead sure fits the bill. maybe when i feel like it, i might pick it up someday. thanks oreobingsu!

@Naksken: hm too many characters but ill put it on the list. and the other one is short but sweet. thanks Naksken!

@squeakyelle: oh thank god the episodes is under 20 but the other one is almost 50. thanks squeakyelle!

@lunatepe: i see so thats what its called. not really familiar with kdramas so thanks for the info lunatepe! i see there is a list of it. thanks again for the effort to help!

@Jeana: thanks!

@kfif: i see, interesting. oh man, the episodes are over 40 tho. if only i have decent internet. thanks tho kfif!

ill be updating my post now
Couple or trouble
Smile you
Innocent man

and if you're into jdramas (which are known for being pretty short in episodes)

Soratobu kouhoushitsu
Zenkai girl
Bara no nai Hanaya 
Nagareboshi
Eternal Love maybe..but it's historical and quite long. 

Also Boss & Me side character Li Shu who actively pursued the lead male came off as quite horrible, but in the end she had a man devoted to her. 

Drama is about 30 epi but the main couple makes it worth watching i love them so much. I would try historical drama if you aren't into them . Because I honestly think you are missing out! 
@fanitha: thanks for a handful of recs fanitha. i appreciate it.

@belbeii: hum.. well, idk what to feel when im told im missing out so i'll just apologize since i dont prefer it. perhaps i feel bad since im too rigid not to try. so thanks for the recs irregardless belbeii. i appreciate the thought
Hi Moniker

Found the list amongst Juls'. She has compiled many really useful lists according to genre and more such as strong female lead etc.

Here is the link http://mydramalist.com/profile/Juls/lists

Enjoy!

PS: Noona means older sister / female I believe so denoting a romance between an older female and younger male.