Hi guys, I need recommendations!

I want a slow-burning HEA romance, it doesn't matter which country the dramas belong to.

I don't want cheesy, unrealistic or too-cute love. I would like a serious romance, but not overly dramatic or tragic melodrama.

Too picky? I guess so, but I can't stand cheesy romance anymore.

I've watched/dropped/put on hold too many dramas to remember, so it's no use looking at my lists.

Just drop a recommendation, anything that you think would fit my descriptions above.

If someone indeed helps me, I'm gonna love you forever :D

The only thing that I can think of that might fit your criteria is Alone in Love. But I should warn you that the two leads can be quite exasperating, and it's not until late in show that we get to understand why they act like they do.
Thanks guys, will check them out!
It's ok that's love
Soratobu kouhoushitsu
Something about 1%
Pride
Buzzer Beat
I am not sure if these fits exactly, but you can try: Love Generation and/or Long Vacation
Beautiful days k drama it's a very under rated drama but it's sooo worth the watch:D
I think Eric as an actor has a knack for picking up burning love dramas. I've seen Que sera, sera and Another Miss Oh and both seems to fit your description.
I think to recommend Que Sera Sera it important to include a trigger warning for sexual assault, attempted rape and violence against women.
^ Yeah, I hated him in Que Sera Sera because of that :D I also did not like the female lead in Another Miss Oh.

I'll check out Beautiful days!
In Time with You 

9 Ends 2 Outs

The Time We Were Not In Love