Now, when I say foreigner, I don't necessarily mean an American or British person or anything like that (although that's ok too) but I mean someone who is a foreigner to the location of show.  For instance, a Korean MC for a show set in Thailand, or a Japanese MC for a show set in Korea, or anything with a person from a different country as the MC.  But I don't want them to just be from somewhere else, I want them to really BE from somewhere else, like, maybe they don't know social ques or customs, the language, etc. and so maybe they come off a bit weird.  It doesn't specifically have to be nationality, it can be anything with the same sort of "different" feel to it,  like Ken in Nobunaga no Chef , it was still in Japan, but he was pretty weird because it was like he came from a whole different country (socially speaking).

Thank you for any time spent reading this

Massan ----  About a Japanese man married to a Scottish woman, who opened first whiskey distillery in Japan.

Potato Star ---  A  supporting character is the American BF of the daughter, and must learn to adjust to the culture.

Tokyo Bandwagon - I've only seen the first three episodes but a foreigner (I think he's British) has a recurring role so far, and there's hint that there might be a love line between him and one of the leading ladies.
The secret message - the female lead is japanese and goes to korea and the main lead is korean and goes to Japan. 
Galcir -- The main character is Japanese but he was raised as a "cowboy from Arizona" and when he comes to Japan he's like an alien who accidentally fell down from another planet. Very foreign! (It's a comedy so don't try to take it seriously!)