I am looking for Chinese or Taiwanese dramas with similar vibe to Fifteen Years Waiting for Migratory Birds, In Time With You (had great school setting flashbacks). Or films like Our Times and Yesterday Once more. I guess school dramas that might also follow leads to college or jobs later on. Thank-you

1st part of Hi My Sweetheart is on college, big part of Love @ Seventeen are the flashbacks from high school, definetly Love O2O as it revolves around college on its majority, and then My Sunshine has a lot of flashbacks from college
Taiwan Movies:
--- The Apple of My Eye -- Very similar feel to Our Times ... coming-of-age high school romance but it is done w/ gut-splitting humour, good writing, unique characters and a refreshing approach to reality.

--- Café. Waiting. Love. --- I did NOT like it much .... but others did ... I found writing weak and humor not so funny.
thanks so much for the suggestions!
Love, Timeless- ongoing TW drama, is set in college
Proud of Love 1 and 2. Great dramas with lovely OST (yoga lins let it die is just lovely)

Hello, Mr Right - Bit lacking in the romance section as the real age gap is too much to show much. Still a lovely drama.

It started with a kiss/They kiss again/miss in kiss

Meteor garden and sequels

Runaway sweetheart

Master devil do not kiss me

Moon River
Mars (college)
Tokyo Juliet (college)
Smiling pasta (college)
Ying Ye 3+1 (school)
It started with a kiss, they kiss again (higschool and then college)
Peach girl
Meteor Garden
Hana Kimi (school)
Bull fighting (school)
Hot shot (school)

sorry they are old dramas, but it's been a while since I watched TWdramas