Hello

Can you recommend some crime dramas with smart criminal but also smart detectives, I m looking for something thrilling that would capture my attention during the whole episode ...   and I m only looking for japanese dramas . 

THANK YOU ^^ 

Hi! :)  I was gonna mention Siren, but I see you've watched it.. :)
Siren is the most ideal but I'd also recommend Yasha and Shinzanmono.

I haven't watched many J-dramas, but if you don't mind a movie recommendation too..
Death Note and Death Note: The Last Name (or there's the J-drama of Death Note)
MOZU 1-2 + the movie, Maou, I'd also recommend Yasha as a fan of Ito but it's not everyone's cup of tea.
death note (jdrama or first movies)
bloody monday
Majo Saiban
Maou
You've already watched everything I was going to recommend you x) 
so just
- Bloody Monday
  - Mozu
-  One million stars falling from the sky
  - maybe Mohouhan? I don't remember it that well though so I'm not sure it fit your criteria 
I haven't watched it completely but maybe Galileo? 
Also, it's not exactly what you're looking for but Ryusei no kizuna might be ok for you 
Thank you guys for your recommandations ... i see a lot of people recommend Maou but i don t really like ikuta toma acting ... i don't know if i should give it a try ....
ishi no mayu --- the thing about this is that it's not a whodunnit. you know who the villain is & he's not exactly hiding his true identity from the police. this was more about the characters and atmosphere for me. I also enjoyed the sequel, suisho no kodo, but felt that the villain underestimated the police/made at least one or two dumb, very amateurish mistakes.
Maou is an excellent drama you should give a try!
Death note (the movies are great) Liar game (not exactly a criminal vs a detective, but it has very good suspense. It's a swindler vs an evil organization)
Suna no Utsuwa
Galileo
Kagi no Kakatta Heya