She doesn't have to be the main villain, but I want to know if there are any. The female lead is a villain, maybe she's with another guy who's a villain as well. Eventually though she falls for the main guy and switches sides. When she's a villain, she's a cruel bitch who treats the main guy like shit. Also will take shows where she doesn't necessarily classify as a villain, but she's a piece of shit at first who again treats the main guy like shit at first. 

I remember that Athena: Goddess of War is like that, but I never finished that one so I'm not 100% sure. It does begin like what you described though.
I recommend Cinderella's sister, it  isn't exactly what you described but the main female is kind of an anti-protagonist at first, although I really like her character. The first half of the drama is very good but the other half is just decent.
Individualist Ms. Ji Young she's not a villain but she really doesn't treat people's in the right way 

Jotei again not really a villain but she need to act like this in order to fulfill her goal 

Material Queen in this case well she's got an obsession for money and use people's to stay at the top 

Summer's Desire she's a bit manipulative but it's not really with bad intentions most of the time she only use herself in order to suceed 

WednesHwang - I'll check it out. Let's like a good action show. Thanks.

Johanna - Thanks. I'll check it out.

Taezy - Didn't like Summer's Desire especially because they changed male lead midway through. I'll check out the other 3. Thanks.