I'm looking for a romance drama with a side of something else. It can be action, mystery, thriller, medical, political, e.t.c. as long as it's not just romance.

I don't mind any genre, as long as it's not slice of life. Also I don't want a love triangle that takes up the entire plot, I don't want the romance to be the entire plot. It can be half the plot or even more, but not the entire plot.

*I don't want a drama I can watch just to kill time, but something I can watch and be more than just pleasantly entertained.

Dramas I liked
W ( I love the vibe the main couple gave off)
King 2 Hearts
Love O2O
Healer
You Who Came From the Stars
You're All Surrounded (I would've preferred more romance, but I liked it all the same)
You can try:
Dream High
I Hear Your Voice
Pinnochio
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
You might want to try Bring It On, Ghost. I didn't watch it yet but it somehow popped up in my mind reading your description. Some friends of mine already recommended it to me and it's a tvN production, so it HAS to be great. ;D
Loulou's right, Bring it on, Ghost fits the bill perfectly and I found it very entertaining (oh those secondary characters!).

You could check out:
Please Come Back, Mister - amazing and complex plot. There's a bit of romance, but no happily ever after, be warned.
Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi - Romance is very light in this drama, it may seem a bit too close to a "slice of life", but the whole plot revolves around keeping their company afloat, it really grabbed me. The first episode may be a bit hard to go through, but it's a really good drama.
Secret Love Affair - there's romance on one hand and on the other bunch of corrupted school heads that drives a part of the plot. The story line is a bit (too) complex, but it's still interesting if you like that...
City Hall - there's a whole political plot going on during the drama, it's overall quite interesting.

I've taken a look at your "plan to watch" list:
Another Miss Oh could fit the bill, romance is still the biggest part of it, but there are a side revenge plot and a little seeing the future plot too. Great drama. (and amazing secondary characters). A must watch!
Lucky Romance - the little bit of plot is only here to serve the romance, making a bad video game about the second male lead, and that's probably one of the worst love "square" I've seen. I was more into it to see the secondary characters couple than the main one... But it looks like most people loved it, so you should probably disregard my comments!
My Lovely Sam Soon - romance, romance, romance. That said the bickering is really funny. I've yet to finish it, but so far it's one of the funniest drama I've watched.
Queen In Hyun's Man - there's somewhat of a plot beside the romance, but really the romance takes a lot of place.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm looking forward to checking them out
It's Okay, that's Love   
Scent of a Woman
A Moment to Remember
Padam Padam

all 4 are romance with some medical issue in the mix 

i remember you 
incarnation of money
bridal mask 
warrior beak dong soo
ice fantasy
king of baking kim tak go 
dream high 1/2
Time between Dog & Wolf - romance/crime
Lovers - romance/crime
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel - supernatural/romance
Padam Padam - supernatural/romance
My Beautiful Bride - Romance is the driving force, but it also has crime and action.
Romantic Doctor - Medical
Chicago Typewriter - there is a love triangle, but it's not a problem where the two try to fight each for the girl. 
I Hear Your Voice

try to look at thailand dramas a lot have revenge plots 
try Suspicious Partner. It is currently airing and it is pretty good. The romance so far is cute and they are lawyers so they are solving crimes and stuff (plus main actor from Healer is main character here :))
The K2
Doctor Stranger
City hunter
Death Note
I Remember You
Man to man
Suspicious Partner
The Kings Face
Tunnel
Voice