Hey everyone! I've been in the mood for some light, quirky fun dramas. Some exmples are: Princess Princess D Delicious Gakuin Ouran Here is Greenwood And they don't have to be JDramas. I'm trying to get more into KDramas, Taiwanese dramas, Chinese dramas and all other regions. So if you have suggestions of any kidn of Asian drama you think is quirky, light and fun I'd definitely love it. Don't forget to check my list to make sure I haven't seen it or dropped it :D
I think you should try : Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou Smiling Pasta Romantic Princess Beautiful Love (it's short and worth it) This is all I can think about right now....hope it helps
Aya97 wrote: I think you should try :
Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou
Smiling Pasta
Romantic Princess
Beautiful Love (it's short and worth it)

This is all I can think about right now....hope it helps

Ooo thanks I'll add these to my plan to watch list. Man I lvoe this place. So organized~
well if you re looking for light and quirky, there is brown sugar macchiato bull fighting devil beside you down with love hayate the combat butler hotshot k.o one, xfamily and k.o 3 ang uo kimi ni todoke ma boy- very short, very interesting though meichan no shitsuji skip beat switch girl yankekun to meganechan well that's all for now, lol, i think I might have put too much hey but these are not necessarily the list of my favorite or best dramas, they re a list of the funny, lighthearted, quirky, feel good dramas...
I suggest you to watch You're beautiful!
Ikemen Desu Ne is the japanese version :)
If you're searching for a quirky, light and fun drama, this is perfect :)
I'd recommend Legal High - it's light and totally hilarious. Especially the end!
Reply 1997 is my top recommendation for now
skip beat, flower boy raymon shop, Full House Take 2, dream high 2, Mackerel run,Nodame Cantible, well there are a ton of light and quirky fun romance but these are some of the lightest to me :)
Thank you all so much for your suggestions! I've been watching some of them while I do homework. I just find comedies great when I have to do boring work and wait for the video parts to load. If you have any more ideas let me know! Also I watched You're Beautiful and Ikemn Desu Ne, both were wonderful. <3
My topmost recommendations would be Love Keeps Going, Full House, The Greatest Love, Hana Kimi and Reply 1997. :)
I'd also recommend Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan and if you are in for something hardcore: Mendol.
Light, quirky and fun: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (It's still ongoing but it fits those categories very well)