Hello All!

I'm on the hunt for a good Thai Drama . (pretty vague, I know.)   I finished Kluen Cheewit about 4 weeks ago and haven't found anything to replace it in my heart yet..  Anything you'd recommend?

Thank you Thank you  ^^

sotus :the series,
make it right :the series
waterboyy the series
2 moon :the series and
slam dance the series( all have bl)
u prince  series
ugly duckling series
full house
 kiss me
Cubic 
Leh  ratree
Leh nangfah
Hormones 
All of these dramas have good ratings.
Definitely agree with Souma's list

Sotus: The Series 
Full House
Kiss Me 
Leh Ratree 
Leh Nangfah 

I would also recommend:

Panyachon Kon Krua 
Ruk Sutrit 

All are favorite's of mine 
Kleun Cheewit was the best Lakorn I ever watched. The only one I nearly liked as much as this was:

once upon a time... in your heart 
Full House Thai is my all time fav!
I really liked Ugly Duckling: Perfect Match (*^_^*)
+1 Full House: A cohabitation rom-com. Awesome chemistry between the leads!
Duang Jai Akkanee: A modern day Romeo-Juliet tale, really natural chemistry. (same female lead as Kleun Cheewit)
Leh Lub Salub Rarng : If you're in mood for good comedy, but comparatively less romance, this one is really good! (same female lead as Kleun Cheewit)
The Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match & Boy's Paradise: The first one is more good in terms of chemistry, but the second one is really funny and cute

+1 Leh Ratree (I liked the Sean and Esther 2015 one)
Kiss Me (Thai version of Playful Kiss but it is my favorite one)
+1 SOTUS 
Recommended thai lakorn:

1. Cupid The Series
- In this series, they have 8 short mini dramas. My favourite series are Kammathep Prab Marn (Ken Teeradeth & Chompoo) & Kammathep Jum Laeng (Prang & Alek). Basically, the series is about how the employees of a matchmaking company, Cupid Hut find their soulmates/love.

2. Bride for Money/Jao Sao Rim Tang - Stefen & Poo. (Theme: Marriage of convinience)

3. The Husband/Samee (2013) - Grate & Pream

4. The One In My Heart/Neung Nai Suang (2005) - Ken Theeradeth & Janie. They also have the 2015 version, but I kinda like Ken as P'Neung compared to James Jirayuu.

5. Ruk Tong Om - Grate & Matt (About two friends taking care of an abandoned baby)

6. Suparburoot Jutathep Series - Khun Chai Taratorn (Grate & Pream)

7. Wiwa Wah Woon/Chaotic Marriage - Ken Teeradeth & Chompoo.

8. Kon Ruk Luang Jai - Ken Teeradeth & Janie

Thank you thank you for all the wonderful recommendations!
(I've seen quite a few of these and I totally HEART - Kiss Me, Full house, Leh nangfah,   SOTUS)

Of the ones I haven't seen I see the most recommendations for Leh Ratree so I think I'll watch that one next!

I added a few others to my PTW list. So EXCITED!  I've got so many good Thai shows to watch ^^