As the title suggests, I'm looking for a drama where the characters go in a school trip, or are stuck in a room or place and they bond as a result. An example is the scene where Tsukushi is stuck with Tsukasa in the elevator in Hana Yori Dango (really cute scene). Other scenarios are OK too, but the characters have to bond as a result of that particular scenario (both friendship and love is OK). I really like cute intimate moments even if it's just platonic. If the characters were enemies or didn't get along well before, it's a plus.
Love Shuffle
Switch Girl
School 2013 - 2boys have a past together and now meet again. They try to keep the distance but end up living together because of circumstances. Really cute friendship and bromance.

Dream High - don't remember the reason anymore but 3 students has to live together at the teachers house (cute and funny moments)
I think there is a scene like that in Another Happy Ending. The characters were adults who got stuck at their old school due to bad weather. It might not be exactly what you are looking for, though.
Kill me heal me (they get locked up in a basement)
Fated to love you (korean)  (they are locked up by the female lead's mom on a room)
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Boy next door (forced cohabitation)
Mt amazing boyfriend (locked in a freezer)
Can you mention what your recommended movie is about (school trips/stuck in a room scenario/bonding/intimate moments)? I see some of you already did that. I know that I can read the series' description, but most of the time I can't know if a drama is what I'm looking for just from reading the description. Anyway, thanks everyone. I'm going to check those dramas out.
Kiss Me (Thai version of Playful Kiss. It is really good and isn't the exact same plot.)
In Kleun Cheewit they get stuck on a island together. Its a good revenge drama.
So far I watched Boy Next Door. It was totally what I was looking for. Any other suggestions? 
In Jealousy Incarnate the three main characters live together for a time.
HIgh End Crush, he climbs a mountain trying to find her only to get stuck there with her