Can anyone recommend me of a drama that consists of a group of people who decide to work together, whether officially or unofficially, to achieve a goal of some sort?

-I don't care what country it's from

-It's not necessary for romance to be the main genre, but I would still like to see a consistent amount of it

-preferably no love triangles 

-preferably an action/medical/political/school backdrop rather than a normal slice of life backdrop 

-preferably no historical

-preferably newer dramas from the last 10 years or so

Examples: 

Blood*

You're All Surrounded*

Sassy Go Go*

Chicago Typewriter

Healer 

*Best Examples I Can Think of

Tunnel - crime/little romance
Memory Lost - detective/romance 
Love Me If You Dare - crime/romance
Pride - sports/romance
Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi - business/romance
Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim - medical/romance
God's Quiz - medical/hints of romance
Stranger - detective/hints of romance
Suikyuu Yankees - sports/little romance
A Man's Story definitely fits.  (guy gets team together to take down corporation that hurt his family - there is a kind of but not really love triangle, haha.  This is my favorite "good guy" team of all time)
Awl might also make sense.  (supermarket workers unionize, led by a store manager, labor law attorney, and others -  there is not really romance in this one and it may also be too mundane/slice of life to fit your criteria, but it definitely has that feeling of banding together to accomplish something important)
Solomon's Perjury (group of students decide to figure out what happened to one of their classmates, against the will of school officials - light on romance but there is a little)

I second Romantic Doctor and Stranger!

Hospital Ship (just aired, medical)
School 2017 (a bit like Sassy Go Go)
Bring it On, Ghost (romcom, action)
I Remember You (police, mystery, romance)
Pinocchio (revenge, romance)
Remember: War of the Son (revenge, a little romance)
Lookout/The Guardians (revenge, a little romance)
Life Special Investigation Team - Insurance investigators investigate fraud, cheats and stuff.
Squad 38 - con-men/women and tax collector team up to scam back taxes from corrupt businessmen.  

They're both light on the romance. I believe LSIT does have a conclusion to the 'love story'. I think Squad 38 does not. I put love story in quotes because it's such a minor part of both shows. As for love triangles - I think there are one-sided crushes but I don't remember any action ever being taken. They either spoke up and were rejected or realized "oh that character actually loves that other character and I have no hope". LSIT is old - 2008 but if you can get over the fuzziness of the video, it's a good drama that has aged well even for a non-Korean audience.
Stranger is definitely a great suggestion^^

The Village (2015)
Voice (2017)

both are crime/thriller with like, no romance in them but the leads are still really cute together. Just thought I'd throw them into the mix.
I can only recommend this one since others that I've seen were already mentioned. This drama fits your criteria and you haven't seen it yet.
38 Task Force (2016).
bad guys 
38 task force 
(same writers, and same 2nd lead actor) both dramas are incredible .. 
Stranger//Secret Forest

Tunnel

38 Task force

Love me if you dare

Strawberry night
Thanks for recommendations everyone. I've added most of these to my PTW List.
Second Love me if you dare... a group of people working on catching a serial killer.
There's a similar story in Suspicious Partner and Pinocchio. Pinocchio is close to Healer in this regard. Pinocchio does has a love triangle.
In you're beautiful a group of people kind of work on trying to continue hiding a secret. Totally different teamwork than in Love me if you dare. Has a love triangle, though.
Miss Korea has this theme, too, although it's a kind of drama that not everyone will enjoy. A bunch of people are trying to save their company from bankruptcy and, as a result, start working to make one of their friends into next Miss Korea.