sounds like Manhole. The male lead Bong Pil is obsessed over Soo Jin but she's getting married to another guy soon and he time travels back to the past, trying to stop their wedding... she did have feelings for him but things just didn't work out for them, meanwhile everyone else thinks he should just move on. 

Hot Shot. Only that the female lead indeed does not love him so they never got together....

I recommend In Time With You and Summer's Desire :)

I agree with Sound of the Desert. Also Imperial Doctress. 

Fool's Love (FOR SURE) , Manhole (Though I'm not fully done yet....  I'd say for sure its hopelessly in love :D), Sassy Go Go,  Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (The hopeless part for sure)

I would say Jealousy Incarnate would fit this because she does fall for another guy while being totally oblivious to the fact that the main lead loves her.

*Spoiler (Maybe)*

And what I thought was the kicker is that the main lead realizes that he's pretty much handed her over on a silver platter to the other guy at the same time he realizes he loves her. So he tries his hardest to stand by and watch her be happy--with his best friend on top of it all--and when he gives up the stupid nobility act the show goes all kinds of crazy.