Have any of watched The wives lies??? The Chinese drama?? No? Yes? 

Well am at the point of looking for Chinese or Taiwanese dramas with the secondary couple like on The wives lies. 

I started looking for kdramas but there's not a lot of recommendations. That I haven't watched already. 

Well let me tell you about the couple.

Rich girl gets drunk and a dad and son see her on the street laying down on the side walk so they pick her up and take her to their  home. 

From the moment she wakes up in the stranger home she falls for the son but he is not interested. He is kind of moody she is the opposite. 

The parents of the girl send her to the USA because they didn't want her near the poor guy. She goes to him and tells him if she 

Comes back and he is not married would he give her a chance. Well years pass and she comes back and she becomes a nurse to work with him. 

He starts dating a girl who he works with in a hospital, who is friends with the rich girl. But the guy is dating her because he thinks 

She is poor. 

Well to make a long story short he has to break up with the girl but she won't give up and he has to ask the drunk girl to marry him eventually he falls 

In love with the drunk girl. 

This is a remake of a Korean drama. 

Chinese/Taiwanese dramas with couples like that??? Is so hard to find even on google I can find Japanese or Korean but not Chinese or Taiwanese. 

Help please!!! 

I searched for this drama but didn't find it , are u sure of the title ?
Its called The Wife's Lies its here http://mydramalist.com/13701-the-wifes-lies

Its a remake of the Korean show Seo Yeong, My Daughter.

Sorry I don't know of any Chinese/Taiwanese couples like that.
@squekylle , thx alooooooooot ^^ found it