Hihi, I'm looking for something (Korean and Japanese) that has like a master & servant sort of thing? or a character having obey what another character says. I've already seen City Hunter and Master's Sun. Nothing historical. 

Old Boy is a decent fit for that. You'll find out at the end why it's so fitting.
Kazoku Game is kinda like that, more so that the MC's plans end up having people play into them.

My mind is either gone completely blank or I've just not seen many shows or movies with that kind of storyline, a lot of the time that style of plot tends to be destroyed after a number of episodes leaving the rest of the show moving on to other things.
Wolf Girl and Black Prince - a Japanese movie.
Kaseifu no Mita. The obedience thing is self-imposed though, and it's a family drama, not a romance

(There's a Korean adaptation, but I recommend you skip that and just watch the original.)
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Zettai Kareshi
Kaseifu no Mita (as explained by @kura2ninja)
Byakuyako ---> the male lead kinda does whatever the female lead wants to support her.  It's a dark drama though..
Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas ---> there's a character like that who appears later though
Full House 

Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai and it's sequel The Black Devil and the White Prince ---> the female lead is supposed to obey the male lead lol
The Terror Live ---> the TV anchorman is being controlled by the culprit
Midnight FM ---> TV anchorwoman has to follow the criminal's instructions
Wolf Girl and Black Prince

Nice stuff here. Thanks!