OK so a male lead that likes to tease, or lightly bully the one he likes/loves.  I'm talking like for attention, or for the reaction cause he thinks its cute.  Not like enemy to lovers, or dick male lead bullies the female and falls in love, hana yori dango...  But like he likes her so he teases her, or bullies her a little.  Nothing too mean please.  Bonus if the male lead is weird :P  Or kinda childish and you go "wtf man?"

100 Days With Mister Arrogant
Sassy Go Go
Noble My Love (This isn't that bad of a tease, but still putting it in here)
We Broke Up (from lovers to exes, so kind of the same?)
thanks for the recommendations, an example I thought of was Go Ho's Starry Night.  Her boss totally bullies her cause he likes her.  
Plus Nine Boys - same lead as Goho's starry night. And he calls her miss piglet all the time
Warm and Cozy
Love O2O
reply 1997
weightlifting fairy kim bokjoo
age of youth -
the story of the maknae in the group

also try the taiwan movie "Our Times" or the korean movie "Little bride". Both guys love to call cute and irritating names at the girls.
She Was Pretty, 2nd male lead likes female lead and teases her.
Deffo School 2017! 
I second WFKBJ, Sassy Go Go
Also, Love in The Moonlight, Beautiful Gong Shim

And if you're open to lakorns, Duang Jai Akkanee (Akkanee's Heart): The male lead loves to tease her because he likes her, it's really cute!

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Rooftop Prince
Suspicious Partner
Protect the Boss
Life Is a Japanese drama with bully.
Not sure how you feel about historical dramas but
Sound of the Desert
Princess Weiyoung
Princess of Lan Ling King

Others
My Secret Hotel 
The time they were not in Love (maybe)
also try the taiwan movie "Our Times" or the korean movie "Little bride". Both guys love to call cute and irritating names at the girls.
OMG I second this these two are literally the only movies in my favorites list lmao
Heirs was the first one that came to my mind
My Mr. Mermaid
Fight for My Way
Reply 1997 to some extend
Second Love in The Moonlight, WFKBJ and Strong Woman DBS
Marriage, Not Dating to some extend
Go Ho's Starry Night (He is her boss and sometimes you're thinking: what the hell man, but the show is actually really cute)
You're Beautiful to some extend

In case anyone's interested I'd definitely say let's eat qualifies.

KatelynnBrooks:

In case anyone's interested I'd definitely say let's eat qualifies.

Lets Eat was so good!

It's longer but there was fun bantering and picking on female lead in C-drama Because of Meeting You 

HappySqueak:

Lets Eat was so good!

It's longer but there was fun bantering and picking on female lead in C-drama Because of Meeting You 

I'm actually a big fan of cdramas, and this is like my favorite trope lol.  Thank you