Mum wants a weepy drama - I tend to stay away from them if poss, so when I ran down my list, didn't have much to choose from. must be:: K-drama short (under 20) and result in a floor covered with tissues. fanx !
hey abs...long time :)..how have you been missy? has she seen King of Baking? i know it has 30 episodes but it's worth every minute...
I have some Kdramas for your mom: Winter Sonata (20 eps) Sorry I Love You (16 eps) Spring Waltz (20 eps) Tree of Heaven (10 eps)
KamZ wrote: hey abs...long time :)..how have you been missy?

has she seen King of Baking? i know it has 30 episodes but it's worth every minute...

hey babes - yup been good. work happened - you know how it goes, you turn around and suddenly there's 3 months of work to be completed in 1 >< I'm all caught up again now, and the printers are happy and no longer shouting for PDFs. ^^
Yeah, I mentioned KoB to her, it's one of the few I've seen, and it certainly made me cry buckets!! Not sure if she's up for 30 though . . . we shall see ^^

twinklelie wrote: 49 Days, maybe?

I actually think she's watched that one! I'll check with her. Fanx twinkle ^^
bettyboo wrote: I have some Kdramas for your mom:
Winter Sonata (20 eps)
Sorry I Love You (16 eps)
Spring Waltz (20 eps)
Tree of Heaven (10 eps)

owh owh owh
ace! I will pass these on to her.
fanx!!!
Winter Sonata is the first that comes to my mind (tho I still have last 4 eps to watch...)
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Winter Sonata is the first that comes to my mind (tho I still have last 4 eps to watch...)

the reviews on Winter Sonata are bang-on what mum asked for, so I'll defo defo tell her to give it a watch. ^^
1 litre of tears (Jdrama) will be very sad. I can recommend this one :)
I'm Sorry, I Love You is high melodrama weepy! and so is... The Snow Queen Scent of a Woman is good too! Innocent Man ~ Just finished airing. Did you watch Abs medear? Song Joong Ki! 49 Days is a weepy and well done too. I am going to add ~ The Princess' Man Queen In Hyun's Man Because they are really good love story weepy but mixed with light which make them a little easier to breathe while watching. Padam Padam ~ OMO! So good weepy. that's all I got woman...
Oh, and tell your Omma, I said hi!
abs.. their's also "Stairway To Heaven" . Peeps usually love it or hate it. U can ck-out the reviews where Skye penned an excellent one.

Besides the ones that have been mention "A Love To Kill", "The Princess Man"... another oldie/but goody would be "Sad Love Song". Hope it helps.
Aww Shucks. Only Kdramas? I have a very weepy Jdrama if she is willing. 1 Liter of Tears
K-dramas:
A Love To Kill
Autumn Tale
Damo
Hello, Mr. God
If in Love Like Them
I'm Sorry I Love You
Love Story in Harvard
Mr Goodbye
Road No 1
Robber
Thank You