Well, I am pretty new to Dramas of course, but till now whatever I have seen most of the times the guy is rich, handsome, arrogant and it is always the girl who falls in love with the guy and makes the guy come to his senses in the end. Is there one, the opposite way?
I agree with Couple or Trouble. Love that drama. There's also Take Care of the Young Lady with Yoon Eun Hye and Dr. Champ. I suppose Prosecutor Princess could be included; she's definitely the rich heiress who doesn't think of others, but I wouldn't say the guy exactly works to make her fall for him, but then, the story is more complicated than that...
Couple or Trouble I Do, I Do
material queen kind of has some of that going on
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (kind of Romeo&Juliet but same as your description) I love Lee Tae Ri Prosecutor Princess These are all close to what you said not the same though ^.^
I liked "My Fair Lady" because Hye Na was like a TKJ, really arrogant. Role reversal in that drama, really liked it.
MinamiNiji wrote: Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (kind of Romeo&Juliet but same as your description)

I love Lee Tae Ri

Prosecutor Princess

These are all close to what you said not the same though ^.^

I really like your choice of Prosecutor Princess...The character has GREAT development in that and the love story is awesome. This is a drama where things go in a direction you do not expect. in the best way.
Celeb to Binbo Taro
Cinderella's Sister Material Queen Hi, My Sweetheart Prosecutor Princess These are the dramas I am watching/plan to watch but they have a similar theme.
The Accidental Couple is one, and maybe Smile, You is another though he did not have to work hard.
Bachelor's Vegetable Store. Kind of?
Seconds to Prosecutor princess Couple or trouble Material queen Hi ny sweetheart Another choice may b YAMATO NADESIKO- here the lead lady is not rich but acts rich n is arrogant , lead guy has a tough time to win her