Heartless City, When a man loves a woman, when a snail falls in love, Love me if you dare, East of Eden, Man to Man, Innocent Man, Shark and Bad guy to name a few have Male leads who are mysterious, dark, maybe even cruel. But if you think about it most of this leads never abused the female leads with words or physically. They could of turn away from them for whatever reason mostly to save them for danger but they were passionate when they were together. I mean I love this sexy dark man. Send me dramas with lead likes this and Again I repeat they aren't douchebags who call the lead girl stupid or other names or treat them bad. OOOOH and mostly this are action dramas.

Please I beg don't send me dramas with guys who are douchebags. Example: Boys over, playful Kiss, flower, Good morning Call those are abusive males not dark or mysterious.

I'd recommend you, Behind Your Smile taiwanese drama. The male lead has cold characters due to his  tragic past, but then he met the female lead and his heart began to soften, never he hurt the female lead pyhsically nor verbally. He just cold toward her but in fact he has a tender heart and always helping the female lead when she's in trouble secretly

Korean drama The Devil totally fits the bill. Super dark and mysterious with such evil mastermind ways. 

Also a story of a man, i Am Sorry i love you, A love to kill, queen of the game. And maybe hotel king

Some sagueks has those Male MC, mainly: princess man, slave hunters, princess ja myung go, warrior baek seungdoo, 

Healer - for sure!

Moonlight lovers  Scarlet Heart

Princess' Man

Stars Falling From the Sky

i dont have any to rec but i definitely disgree with stars falling from the sky...... in one of the later episodes the male lead slaps the female lead.... it was gross and awful

I actually watch Stars falling from the sky and I don't like the lead he was just moody and angry. And I don't remember the slap but I don't doubt he did it. 

SecondLeadQueen:

I actually watch Stars falling from the sky and I don't like the lead he was just moody and angry. And I don't remember the slap but I don't doubt he did it. 

yeah he was not a likable guy in my opinion. it was ep 18 if i remember correctly... 

sensitiviity:

yeah he was not a likable guy in my opinion. it was ep 18 if i remember correctly... 

I liked the brother better! 

I need to check it out. 

Love me if you Dare

Scarlet Heart Ryeo

I Remember You / Hello Monster

The K2 also fits this in terms of the characterisation of the male lead but honestly don't have much expectations for the romance, haha... watch for the other female lead, the male lead and the action scenes more than anything else.

I second Healer and Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

neo:

I Remember You / Hello Monster

The K2 also fits this in terms of the characterisation of the male lead but honestly don't have much expectations for the romance, haha... watch for the other female lead, the male lead and the action scenes more than anything else.

I second Healer and Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

I have watch almost all the drama mention here in this comment section. 

And in K2 I agree I dropped it ones he started the romance with Yoona I shipped him more with the villain lady. More chemistry! 

Lee Joon ki sadly wasn't my bias in scarlet heart and Chang Wook wasn't  dark and mysterious enough in healer he was badass tho. 

Have you seen City Hunter? It was a bit too dark / revenge oriented for my taste, but it might be what you're looking for?

You might also want to try Sound of the Desert. At different points in the drama, both of the male leads have moments that reminded me of the male lead in When a Snail Falls in Love. It's not all darkness and mystery, but it's definitely there at certain points.

Maybe even Princess Agents, but just a heads up it ends with a cliff hanger.