I think I will try Time Between Dog and Wolf. I have seen this drama come up quite a bit in the  years I've been watching dramas. 

Jay:

omg I'm also not huge fan of crime drama, here's some random ones I can think of:

• Time Between Dog and Wolf
  • Nine: Nine Times Time Travel
  • 49 Days
  • The King in Love
  • Myung Wol the Spy
  • Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People

Also, don't forget about movies!

Which turkish dramas are you watching and where do you watch them? I have been interested in trying a few since I saw the article on them. Usually I switch to Thailand for a different style of drama but I want to try something different. I have the first episode of Black open on one of my tabs I just haven't started watching, but I will give it a try!!

Otps4Life:

I've been so depressed since Moon Lovers,that Iv'e turned to turkish dramas xD.....They are truly helping me cope with SHR....I didn't even plan on watching Black,til I saw the trailer......That drama is amazing.....I didn't watch Goblin or that Bride of the water god.....Yeah you should give it a try,you'd love it:D

TPixie_12:

Which turkish dramas are you watching and where do you watch them? I have been interested in trying a few since I saw the article on them. Usually I switch to Thailand for a different style of drama but I want to try something different. I have the first episode of Black open on one of my tabs I just haven't started watching, but I will give it a try!!

I'm watching one called Istanbullu Gelin, and Soz:D I'm super addicted....I was watching them on a website called turk flix,but people been stealing his vids...You have to pay now-.- Iv'e found a cheaper website,so I will donate and start back watching with subs......I love thai dramas too....Make sure you do....In fact I haven't seen today's episode,so I think I watch it right now xD

When I'm in a Kdrama slump, I usually watch web drama to help me warm up. They are usually short and very light. The fact that I finish a drama in a short time is very fulfilling. I highly recommend "Gogh, The Starry Night" and "My only love song". Those two, despite short, are very well made and enough to keep you going. 

Thanks for the recommendation!!  I'll check those out

wildheart23:

When I'm in a Kdrama slump, I usually watch web drama to help me warm up. They are usually short and very light. The fact that I finish a drama in a short time is very fulfilling. I highly recommend "Gogh, The Starry Night" and "My only love song". Those two, despite short, are very well made and enough to keep you going.