Hi! I'm searching for new drama to watch (if possible with romance) where the male lead is like Jang geun suk in "You're beautiful" or "Marry me Mary", i don't know if you see what i mean ? 

maybe try these...

38 Task Force (no romance)

City Hunter

Healer

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart

Save Me (no romance)

I second

Healer

Kill me heal me

And also recommend:

The greatest love

The moon embracing the sun 

The master's sun

totoro:

maybe try these...

38 Task Force (no romance)

City Hunter

Healer

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart

Save Me (no romance)

38 task force doesn't seem interesting did it worth watching ? :/

I watched Healer, and started City hunter but i dropped it (I don't remember why x) ), for moon lovers I heard that the end is sad and I'mnot a fan of sad ending, and I planned to watch Save me but i didn't know it has ended, but thanks for your recommendations ! 

Riya Sharma:

I love me charismatic! Here are some of my recommendations!

W

Goblin

Chicago typewriter

Cruel City

Healer

Kill Me, Heal Me

You who came from the stars

The Legend of the blue sea

City Hunter

Doctor Stranger

Oh my Venus

I started W (buti think i dropped it, I don't really remember because i didn't reallyliked whatI saw :/

I already saw Goblin, Cruel City (the end broked my heart ;'( ), Healer, Kill me Heal me, started City hunter but dropped it (Iwill finish it...one day....), I also started You who cames from the stars and Oh my Venus but i didn't liked it ;/  but I will add Doctor Stranger to my plan to watch list ! Thanks ! 

fanitha:

I second

Healer

Kill me heal me

And also recommend:

The greatest love

The moon embracing the sun

The master's sun

I already saw Healer, Kill me Heal me and the Master's Sun (I really liked it!), The greatest love and The moon embracing the sun doesn't seem interesting do they really worth watching ? And thanks !

If you like charismatic male lead I think you can like  The King of Drama ! I just finished it and it's good and the female lead is really cool:)

V-Focus? I don't know if you'll like it, but I recall him being charismatic. It's also lengthy. 

Try Master Sun, Greatest love... same writer as You are beautiful (the hong sisters) so there is that niche in characterization of male lead: arrogant, charismatic, snobbish, and funny.

Also check out Love O2O, Good Morning Call, Oh My Ghostess, Strong woman Do bongsoon, sungkyunkwan scandal, my name is kim samsoon, full house, and maybe fated to love you

Maya:
I already saw Healer, Kill me Heal me and the Master's Sun (I really liked it!), The greatest love and The moon embracing the sun doesn't seem interesting do they really worth watching ? And thanks

The greatest love is one of my favorite romance dramas and is written by the same writers as The Master's sun. 

The moon embracing the sun is also a very solid romance story set in Joseon period.