We can call this dark dramas for adults. There's a few dramas like this but most of them have no Romance or they hinted but nothing happens

BIG EXAMPLE: VAMPIRE DETECTIVE!!!

I was waiting for the romance to bloom but it never did and there was a few hints of both of them being interested on each other.

Medical Examiner Dr. Qin 

had it to but I didn't mind because it wasn't big hints and I'm pretty sure we are getting season 2 and I haven't lost hope they will end up together.

I need dramas that have romance but have mature scenes with blood, bodies, strong topics.

Like:

LOVE ME IF YOU DARE

It had mature scenes and romance. We could see bloody bodies, he was even whipped and chained. He had double personality.

BLACK (ongoing drama)

This has all the topics I'm looking for ghosts, detective, mature topics and most importantly Romance. There was a case that make me want to punch the bad guy where he was a child abuser. <------ see strong topics.

I know the drama Bad Guys had very strong topics and scenes but no romance. Also You re all surrounded has romance but the cases were more light also Oh my Ghostess had ghosts but it was also vanilla.

Give recommendations of dramas that make me turn away from the screen, make me want to jump inside the screen and punch a bad guy from doing evil things to the victims. But also has that light scene with romance.

I recently finished Rookie Agent Rouge, it's about spies and war, it's really great, torture,dead,sacrifice, and love. The acting is so great, there all kind of emotion in this drama and even the love story is not the main focus, but it's really beautiful.

jinnborn:

I recently finished Rookie Agent Rouge, it's about spies and war, it's really great, torture,dead,sacrifice, and love. The acting is so great, there all kind of emotion in this drama and even the love story is not the main focus, but it's really beautiful.

Thank you will definitely look it up. 

Heartless city

The devil

Girl k

Czakhareina:

Heartless city

The devil

Girl k

Watch Heartless City and loved it! Will look the other two up. Thank you! 

fanitha:

Byakuyako

Thank you!