Hey guys!

So I recently noticed that all my downloaded dramas are the fluffy rom-com type, but right now I want to watch something different. Something with angst between the main couple. I want the romance to be intense. 

Some examples:

Secret, Kleun Cheenti

I don't necessarily mean a revenge drama (though I won't mind them either), but these are the ones I could remember off the top of my head.

The drama doesn't necessarily need to have a serious tone overall , as long as there's angst between the couple. (Like in Father is Strange, Mi Young & Joong Hee)

Any country is fine, family dramas are also OK.

Just no Slap & Kiss, no Historicals.

Thank you in advance, guys (^^)v

Hope one of these interests you:

Que sera sera

Byakuyako

Tatta Hitotsu no koi

Marriage contract

Pride

Bad Love

Innocent man

Taiyou no kisetsu

Summer's desire

Soredemo, ikite yuku

Love that makes you cry

Nagareboshi

Mars

Love Song

It's okay that's love

First, I recommend watching Secret again,  because its my fav drama!  

Then perhaps check out Autumn's Concerto... this might fit the bill.  It had me full of angst for the entire show.  Its a classic to many, but I only just watched it a few mos ago and I wish I had watched it sooner.

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang is billed as a comedy, but, while it does have comedic elements, it's honestly more like a melodrama with the usual Hong Sis satire? The romance is soooooooooooooooo angsty, lmao. Certainly one of the most angsty I've ever seen from any genre. 

Highly recommend for intense romancedramas:

- New Tales of a Gisaeng

- a love to kill

- i am sorry inlove you

- nine times travel

-another oh haeyoung

- my sunshine

- hundred million stars from the sky

- my love eundong

- memories of bali

- that winter the wind blows

- scent of a woman