I just binged on Giant while in a very sad state (basically to amplify it & feel as horrible as possible lmfao) and ended up really liking Mijoo & Minwoo even though I super wished for them to have gotten back together much, much quicker rather than that being kind of an unsatisfying off-screen solution in the last episode  and wondered if there were any more fitting/passionate/beautiful to watch love lines in drama epics (aka something like Giant/Sandglass/Princess's Man etc) or just longer dramas in general? It doesn't necessarily matter if it's a family, sageuk or melodrama, just something that's not the usual romcom storyline. If at all possible, could you also mention which couple it was that you liked from the drama?

But!!! I'm not looking for any slap/kiss sort of thing. Aka no question of consent (especially sexual), etc.

The only long dramas I've watched are Chinese historical dramas, which might be quite different from a Korean thriller set in the 70s, but I think these three would tick your boxes (long, epic, passionate, beautiful, and not romcoms):

Li Wei Young and Tuo Ba Jun from the Princess Wei Young, Jin Yu / Xin Yue from Sound of the Desert (she has two love interests - I liked both of them and was pretty happy with the choice she made), Tan Yun Xian and Zhu Qi Zhen from the Imperial Doctress.

@AH I'm definitely ok with Chinese historicals, esp when their production design is rly great, but I've only ever finished one (Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms - in which the OTP was definitely something that fits what I'm looking for and I super loved the hero, but didn't actually care about anything else besides the couple in that drama....)
I've honestly been meaning to watch Sound of the Desert for aaages, I did start & was sort of uninterested in the heroine/her journey in the first few episodes so I ended up skipping around a lot, but I often hear of how much people like the loveline(s) in that one, so I'll be sure to give it another try!