The title is really self-explanatory: I've always subconsciously loved this trope, I think. Like MLs who are rude to everyone and really gentle with the one they like (has to be FL, though, not every gf) or just a very visible change in them (doesn't matter what) when they're with FL vs. everyone else.

Examples: Reply 1997 (the biggest one tbh, it's even pointed out, "he only gets soft around you" etc), ummmm Love RainGiantHealer, somewhat Dong Yi

I am not sure if i remember correctly but i think Cheese in the trap may fit. However, iirc male lead is at first pretty mean to her (only to her) and then shes like the only person he opens to.

-Noble my love

-Something of 1%

-The introverted/shy boss...he is not really rude to others but there is a change when he is with the fml

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms--the male lead is stoic and cold with everyone except for the female lead who he loves dearly

First drama that came to my mind is Cruel Romance (He is cruel mob boss that won't let any woman get close to him except female lead, almost everyone mention that how different he is with girl)

Love never forgetting (Emotionless male lead, who is happy only with female lead)

Mon Jun Tra (He fell for female from beginning and start pursue her, he is super nice and gentle with her)

The Four

@jinnborn , (the four ) is it the movie or drama ? is it Chinese ?

redxxxcrimson:

@jinnborn , (the four ) is it the movie or drama ? is it Chinese ?

There are a few version, movie and drama, Chinese and Hong Kong. But the one I watched is a Chinese drama. Here is the link:

https://mydramalist.com/7177-the-four

@jinnborn , thank u ^^

Seems like You who Came from the Stars. I mean, the guy didn't even mingle with other people and kept out of their business. 

To some extend, it would maybe also be Love Me if you Dare, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and Scarlet Heart (Wang So). 

Definitely “what’s wrong with secretary kim”, fits you description too well.

Isn't that in just about every other rom-com there is?

Cruel Romance

Prince Of Lan Lead-Second Male Lead Yuwen

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo-Wang So

• What's wrong with Secretary kim
  • Cruel romance
  • My love from the stars 
  • Pretty man
  • Loving never forgetting
  • Meteor garden
  • My sunshine
  • I'm not a robot
  • Rich man
  • Refresh man

A Love So Beautiful! ( Male lead becomes very sensitive)

Another Miss Oh