Hi my dear friends,

Its been a long time i come here,hope everyone is doing well.Recently,I fell in love with thriller genre.I want to explore more in this genre be it a drama or crime or action.I have a few specific requirements,if you find anything similar to that,please do recommend me.

I like when protagonist is investigating something,which leads him to a big scam or a big villain or a big thing.I like when an antagonist knows that protagonist is investigating on his evil things or coming towards him.I like the thrill when these two actions are happening simultaneously, ( i mean side by side..).I want that kind of thrill.

And one more thing is when compared to antagonist,protagonist is powerless in terms of social background or social connections etc.he is more like a simple common man.A common man thrown into a kind of situation,where he should start investigation on suspicious matter.He is not super hero,he is a just like a normal guy just like you and me.I want more thrils and thrilling episodes in this setup.

I know very well that my speicfic request irritates few people here,but i have no other choice to ask what i need ..so sorry friends.

If you find some drama that is useful to me,please do recommend me.

Thanks a lot for the time you put for me. Have a nice day.

I'm not sure if these fit all your criteria, but give these kdramas a try :-)

Voice

Cruel City

Squad 38 (white-collar crime, a touch of comedy)

Remember: War of the Son (law, crime)

Save Me (psychological, thriller)

I'm not sure if these fit your criteria but I enjoyed them immensely...They are all kdrama except for bloody monday, which is japanese

Investigation/thriller: Special affairs team ten, hello monster, bad guys, missing you, bloody monday, ghost

Action/thriller: healer, city hunter, the bridal mask, time between dog and wolf

Tunnel: crime/detective/thriller/mystery/suspense (probably fits your criteria the most)

While You Were Sleeping (airing): law/crime/mystery/supernatural/romance

Hello Monster: detective/crime/mystery/psychological/romance

Cambrian Period: action/crime/political/romance/comedy

Healer: action/mystery/thriller/political/romance/comedy

Suspicious Partner: law/crime/mystery/romance/comedy

Signal

Voice

Tunnel

Maou

Lookout

I pretty much enjoyed all of these, even if they don't fit exactly to what you're looking for, still give them a go!

Voice - Thriller, Mystery, Detective, Investigation
(Drama special) White Christmas - Thriller, Mystery, Psychological, School, Drama, Suspense
Remember: War of the Son - Thriller, Law, Crime, Drama, Melodrama, Investigation
Save Me - Action, Suspense, Thriller, Mystery, Psychological, Drama
Bad Guys - Action, Thriller, Psychological, Crime
Defendant - Thriller, Mystery, Law, Drama, Suspense
The Guardians - Action, Friendship, Thriller, Investigation
Tunnel - Thriller, Psychological, Sci-Fi, Detective
Signal -  Suspense, Mystery, Drama, Supernatural, Detective, Investigation

((Probably most OCN dramas will fit what you're looking for tbh))