so hello guys! So :) I really want to watch a specific trope drama So hope you guys help me. so i am new to drama and i want to watch a drama where there is love hate relationship or one sided hatred. Like One mail leads hates other one and other doesn't or do. So i want to watch a drama with Love hate relationship where BOTH main leads (guy and girl) Hates each other and then fall in love. OR Girl hates the guy but guy doesn't or something. So please drama where 

Guy and girl hate each other but after sometime falls in love (slowly) 

OR 

Where girl hates the guy but after getting to know him she falls in love like Boys over flower  (Want girl to hate the guy because i saw guy hating the girl like in Playful kiss so i want the opposite) 

Both of trope you can suggest. 

so both trope of drama are welcome! I watch korean and japenese drama but other are also welcome!! 

please suggest! and you can tell me your thoughts on drama and a bit of plot! that would help me a lot! 

THANKS

There's Hi! School - Love On. That's about 2 guys who hate each other but fall for the same girl. Watched that about 2 weeks ago and I definitely recommend it. It has betrayal, a supernatural plot (the girl is actually an angel) and also deals with gang culture and bullying.

There's also something I literally finished yesterday called Sassy Go Go. The female lead detests the male lead in the beginning. The male lead neither likes nor hates her- he finds her very strange and becomes intrigued with her. This also deals with heavy betrayal and school life.

I hope these are useful- I didn't say too much as I didn't want to give too much away haha.

Hana yori dango

Itazura na kiss

both have the love/hate thing going

Ok so, I am going to rec some dramas that are not literally the love/hate trope but are working for me. I am mentioning these titles because whenewer i check threads for love/hate recs, I end up actually not being interested in any suggested titles despite wanting to watch love/hate stuff so these are sort of alternatives for it

Drinking Solo - male lead (ML) despises female lead (FML) because he finds her "low quality", female lead hates him back for that (but is kinda dumb and soft-hearted about it so it is not a burning passion) (warning - the male lead is a real jerk but the drama itself is quite enjoyable)

Something About 1% - FML saves life of this random grandpa who turns out to be super rich and decides that his grandson has to marry her if he wants to inherit the fortune. The grandson hates this. The FML hates this. They (kinda) hate each other because this is dumb idea. Anyways, they end up pretending they are dating. (It has really nice romance, the drama is short and there are barely any weird plot twists)

Sassy Go Go - one of my favourite high school dramas. FML and ML are the head members of different 'fractions' that are sort of fighting against each other but are forced to cooperate due to reasons. FML hates the guy, ML is just making fun of her. They have (imo) insane chemistry

Lie to Me - FML lies to her friends about being in relationship with ML who is really rich guy. Due to reasons (which i dont remember anymore) they decide to go with the lie and pretend they are together... but they kinda hate each other due to obvious reasons

Marriage, not Dating - once more a pretend relationship trope. ML is under pressure of his family to find a wife but he wants to stay single. He asks annoying ex-girlfriend of his best friend to pretend she is his girlfriend because he thinks his family will hate her... his family likes her and so they are forced to continue with their little con a bit longer. Again, they are different and so they hate each other

The Happy Loner - (a short 2 ep special) - FML is a loner, ML is very sociable person who literally needs other person. They are neighbours and dislike each other

Go Back Couple - I have watched only one episode of the show so i dont know how the story goes later on but it is about a couple who gets married young but end up hating each other in their marriage. Magically, they time travel back to their university days and they decided they will change their future and definitely wont start dating this time.  I guess they get back together? Anyways, the hate seemed real in the first episode

(Yes, you guessed right, i do indeed like fake/pretend relationship. it puts two people who are very different from each other and are not in romantic relationship and puts them into sort of 'i-hate-you-but-i-need-you' business relationship... and then they end up falling in love)

Ok, this isn't a Korean/Japanese/Lakorn etc drama, but this is literally my favourite one of all time for this trope, and it's Turkish, so technically an Asian (well, and somewhat Eurasian) country: Vatanim Sensin. Its second season has just started now, and there are three main couples in the show (and they're all pretty much love-hate, with the girls hating more before loving) but the one I mean specifically is Hilal and Leon (who have become a super famous ship). It's so, so well done, in the first season, at least. She's a freedom fighter~ for her country, and he's a lieutenant for his, that has occupied their land. She absolutely despises him, he even likes (in a pretty shallow way) her sister at first, and her sister really likes him, and even then, without wanting or meaning to, they just fall in love completely uncontrollably, even while the world is falling apart around them. If you can find English subs (you should be able to since it's one of the biggest shows in a while), I strongly recommend it.