DeeDeeDee:

2011 or 1997?

Asena:

Alright. I will check it out. Thanks d(-_☆)

DeeDeeDee:

Alright. I will check it out. Thanks d(-_☆)

Hope you like it :3

DeeDeeDee:

Hi Six (Roku?),

I really appreciate you taking the time to go through my list. Thanks a ton. I remember going through The Legend once but the CGI seemed childish. Is the story worth putting myself through that?

Here is another Gong Yoo for you:  I guess I am a bit obsessed. :p

The story is fantasy-based, hence the 2007 CGI. The good news is, that CGI is rare in the 24 episodes. It's mostly  to help set up the complicated relationships between the characters in the first episode. The story gives free agency to female characters. That makes the story A+ in my opinion. 

Ahhhh, Gong Yoo covering his ankle and bare leg is to die for! That GIF is nosebleed worthy, OMG. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

i second missing noir m .. you won't be able to sleep because you will crazy marathon watch it .. you can also try ( love me if you dare) its so addictive 

My Beautiful Bride - Action and romance. 

Cruel City - Action and gangster crime. 

Dear My Friends -  Same writer as It's Okay, that's Love. You'll expect some lighthearted and heartbreaking scenes.

Secret Investigation Record - If you like Circle and sci-fi, then you might like this too. 

Live up to your dream Dr. Heo!! REALY WORH WATCHING! <3 JIANG

Since you liked Signal try Nine: Nine Times Travel

Hi, I roughly go thru your list, you have really watched a lot. I saw some of them are in my fav list. Just my recommendation and I am thinking you might like them

RueXie:

i second missing noir m .. you won't be able to sleep because you will crazy marathon watch it .. you can also try ( love me if you dare) its so addictive 

I just finished Woman of dignity. I'll be trying out missing noir m next.

Love me if you dare: finished

fallensnowflakes:

My Beautiful Bride - Action and romance. 

Cruel City - Action and gangster crime. 

Dear My Friends -  Same writer as It's Okay, that's Love. You'll expect some lighthearted and heartbreaking scenes.

Secret Investigation Record - If you like Circle and sci-fi, then you might like this too. 

Hey, thanks for the recommendations. I have put Cruel City on-hold because I see a heartbreak in works, just like the one I had after Iris. Will check out the rest. (^∀^)

PeaceTing:

Hi, I roughly go thru your list, you have really watched a lot. I saw some of them are in my fav list. Just my recommendation and I am thinking you might like them

Hey, thanks for taking my list into consideration. I just finished woman of dignity. I have been wanting to watch Kaseifu no Mita. Thanks for reminding me. 

A love so Beautiful (its Chinese btw but its really good and its still airing i literally just binge watched it)