Well if you don't know me i love hate to love dramas so i was looking for one sided hatred! like i was looking for a drama where a Girl hates the guy or despises him and guy on the other hand likes her and doesn't show his real feelings or it can be that he likes nor dislikes her. But i want the female lead to hate him and male lead to like her or something. She can hate him for any reason ..like for being a ass or jerk and maybe he is her rival or something anything is acceptable but no siblings love. i don't like it :P  So Any Asian drama where girl hates the male lead. 

I prefer k drama and j ones but other are also okay unless they don't have good acting or plot. actors should be cute tho :P sorry for being too picky so please guys! recommend!

Male lead can be ass jerk and hided his feelings for girl cuz she hates him or soemthing  ( i like these type of male lead tho) 

well looking at your watched list you haven't seen

Hana yori dango(J)/Boys Over Flowers(k)/Meteor Garden(T)/Lets go watch a meteor Shower(C)

Same story different country.

Kizoku Tantei all though warning this is a detective/mystery show the romance(or lack there of) is a side plot