Like I need Romance 2, Are there any where the female lead can't decide between the male lead and other guy because she loves them both equally. She's conflicted. In the end though, she chooses the male lead and gives all her love to him.

Sound of the Desert -  a Chinese drama comes to mind. The one who gets the girl here - just as many people consider him to be the true male lead over the other main male who doesn't get the girl.  it's a matter of perspective I guess. Imo the one who doesn't is the real main lead and goes down as few times in drama history the 2nd lead gets the girl.

Never finished watching it but I think Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is an example of what you're looking for as well. 

In Jealousy Incarnate the indecision is a big part of the storyline. I really enjoyed it.

moondust:

Sound of the Desert -  a Chinese drama comes to mind. The one who gets the girl here - just as many people consider him to be the true male lead over the other main male who doesn't get the girl.  it's a matter of perspective I guess. Imo the one who doesn't is the real main lead and goes down as few times in drama history the 2nd lead gets the girl.

Never finished watching it but I think Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is an example of what you're looking for as well. 

Well, what people don't seem to ever mention are those stories with 2 male or female leads. Those do exist.

I'll check out Strong Woman, thanks.

Linky:

In Jealousy Incarnate the indecision is a big part of the storyline. I really enjoyed it.

Seen it, but thanks.

Empress Ki and Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo are both examples of historical dramas where this is the case to an extent  except it's quite a lot more complicated than that, both in different senses

Either way, I wouldn't recommend them if you're looking for something more light-hearted (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is probably your best bet for that, as previously suggested) - both are pretty heavy on the melodrama.

Hello. I would suggest "Discovery of romance" with I think the same female lead as in "I need Romance 2". 

I've not finished it yet so I could not tell who's the main lead but the hesitation is strong in "Summer's desire".

In "que sera sera" there is a heavy element of that: the female lead (again the same as i "I need romance 2"! I see a trend) gets involved with another man during the course of the drama.

The journey 

Missing you 

princess of lanling king

Queen for Seven Days 

keerthika:

The journey 

Missing you 

princess of lanling king

Queen for Seven Days 

I'll check out the other 3, but that wasn't the case in Missing You. She was grateful to Harry, but never loved him like she did Jung-woo.

Keeping what moondust said about Sound of the Desert in mind, in these dramas I'll consider the guy who gets the girl the ML:

• Dream High
  • Another Miss Oh 
  • In Time With You
  • The Imperial Doctress (the ending is slightly ambiguous)
  • The King's Woman (the ending is tragic)

Big; Hyde, Jekyll, Me;  Boysitter (Taiwanese); Surplus Princess;One More Happy Ending;

Anajwo:

Big; Hyde, Jekyll, Me;  Boysitter (Taiwanese); Surplus Princess;One More Happy Ending;

I'll check them out, but I've seen Hyde, Jekyll, Me and hated it. Also, I feel it doesn't really fit. She loved Hyde and only settled for Jekyll in the end because he had some of Hyde's personality. I hated how Jekyll was a consolation prize in the end. I felt bad for him and that ruined the ending for me.