I know this is a slightly similar request to that of another thread, but it's a slight variation: the FL's good quality(ies) can be in any aspect: intelligence, looks, personality, "conditions"/family, it just has to be obvious/understood among others and/or she has to be praised for it. AKA no question of why the ML loves her (and would probably prefer not just the ML to love her tbh). So not a "normal" girl next door. 

Some examples would be Bom in Heard It Through The Grapevine, (young) Yeon Woo in Moonlight Embracing The Sun, Lee Seol in My Princess, Poom in Neung Nai Suang, Wanida in Wanida, etc.

I have absolutely no care about which country it's from, as long as there are subs. <3

Man From The Stars was the first one that comes to my mind, as "outstanding" :D

Also;

• Falling For Innocence
  • It's Okay,That's Love
  • Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku
  • Signal (she is so badass)
  • Secret Forest/Stranger
  • Tunnel
  • Two Weeks (well I am not sure if there was a female lead?)
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo 
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • City Hunter
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • Secret Garden
  • Jewel in the Palace (yes an old and historical one but legendary woman)

And as an extra I recommend Avengers Social Club which is a great revenge drama that has a club for revenge, female characters are/become greattt and it is really fun to watch that ;)

I second Tunnel, Jewel in the Palace and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

I'll also add Empress Ki to the list too.

• The Princess Wei Young - beautiful, intelligent, charismatic, and resourceful; two princes fall for her
  • Love O2O - voted the most beautiful girl in her department and the 2nd most beautiful girl in her university, and she's also clever, talented, and kind; the ML is not the only guy who's interested in her
  • Imperial Doctress - outstanding for her looks, intelligence / medical knowledge, talent, and kind heart; four royals / leaders from three states fall for her
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - IU is stunning, obviously, and the character is also kind hearted, pure (not involved in political plots), brave, and friendly in a way that's different from the other noble ladies the princes would encounter; most of the princes fall for her 
  • Princess Agents - she's brave, resourceful, a good fighter, and good looking; two important nobles fall for her
  • Dong Yi
  • The Princess Weiyoung
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • Empress Ki
  • Love O2O
  • Eternal Love
  • General & I

The best female charactersin dramas:

Nihuang of Nirvana in Fire 

Dada of 1% of something

Aya of 1 Liter of Tears

Saran of New Tales of a Gisaeng