Hello! Anyone would like to recommend some "Dreams Come True" Dramas? I want one that's highly inspirational from a girl/guy who has nothing and turns his/her life around by being successful at his/her aims! Anyone know? I want to be highly motivated at this point in my life and watching a drama like this could inspire me to work and reach hard and persevere because I am struggling and my life has been really tough! Any good transformation/success dramas you know of that highly focuses on big dreams/goals in life? Thanks in advance! :)

Wow! Thanks for recommending guys; keep it coming! My personal take if anyone else wants to watch are : Attention Please 1&2, Seito Shokun, My Boss My Hero, Nobuta wo Produce, Beautiful Gong Shim, Trot Lovers, Jewel in the Palace, Dong Yi,  Queen Seon Duk, God of Study, Goddess of Fire,  Good Doctor, and most Korean historical dramas where there is a female lead! You're Welcome guys! :)

Please continue to share! IF anyone else knows! 

~~Let's achieve and pursue our dreams together!~~ 

Don't just watch the dramas! Make your beautiful dream(s) come true!! OH, and don't forget God while you're at it! Prayers are a must!!

Misaeng

The Emperor's Cook

Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim

Good Doctor

Fight My Way

Page Turner, Luck Key, Project S The Series: Skate Our Souls, The King, Yesterday Once More, Tylenol and Shoot My Heart, i highly recommend these movies. Most of them on kissasian.ch 

• Rookies
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • Strongest Deliveryman
  • Fight for my way
  • Yowakutemo Katemasu

* 1 litre of tears, this one is a tearjerker but I found it extremely motivational

Bachelor's Vegetable Store
Beethoven Virus
Sassy Go Go
Secret Love Affair
Splash Splash Love
The Royal Gambler

• Pinocchio
  • To The Beautiful You
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • Live Up to Your Name
  • A Love So Beautiful