One of the things I'm really enjoying about Doctors is that the characters are super straightforward (mostly) about their feelings.

There was also this really great scene in something about 1% where the ex-girlfriend tries to be intimidating and the female lead is just like, nah, and calls the male lead to basically say: you deal with this.

I need more straightforward characters in my life.

Queen In Hyun's Man - Both the male and the female are pretty straightforward, their relationship comes in a very natural way. Kudos for the female because she's the first to take initiative(and she has a lot of it btw)

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - Well, there's only one character who's straightforward and that's the gumiho of the title, but at least she knows what she wants and uses any means to achieve that. And she has some pretty hilarious scenes where she basically disses the second female lead.

I also like those kind of straightforward/non-wishy washy characters. They are refreshing

Lovers in Prague - one of the most straighforward kdrama characters ive seen that is why she is one of my fave along with 1% of something

Age of Youth 2 - Park eunbin's character Jiwon is pretty straight forward, very crazy and off the wall, though she was freakin oblivious. There is little romance in this drama

Dream High - she is very stright on tackless and has a robot like deameanor. She did have a hard time realizing her feelings in the end.

Not finished airing yet, but Black Knight. Main male lead is very honest and straight-forward to a fault (i.e. the female doesn't believe him).

But it's still VERY early in the season so who knows? xD

Also in away, main male lead in It's Okay that's Love is straightforward.

Because this is my first life

Healer 

We married as s job

I would say Xiao Nai in Love020 was very straightforward and it was hilarious watching him deal with others who tried to mess with his relationship. 

I Need Romance 3. The ML is super straightforward about his feelings, his expectations, and how he sees the FL. Although she's not as straightforward (mainly because she's not good at understanding her own feelings), he's very good at reading her and if there's an issue he's not afraid to say something about it.

@ Sona - almost forgot about LoveO2O. Main couple is so different from all the other couples out there lol. 

So I've posted a couple different recommendations threads lately because I keep wanting to watch different things based on weirdly specific elements and Love O2O has been recommended in nearly all of them... so clearly I have to watch this show. I've been iffy because I haven't watched any Chinese dramas yet but maybe its time to start!

I think it's a good start. It's just that, the "romance" in Love O2O is VERY different from your typical korean and/or chinese romance/romCom dramas.

So for those of us who have watched numerous korean, chinese, taiwanese, HK RomCom dramas, LoveO2O is a breath of fresh air for us. 

I don't want to spoil anything, but if it's your first Chinese Drama, you may find it not as good as if you watched other chinese Romance dramas.

I feel like LoveO2O is recommended all the time because it's quite a unique drama IF you have suffered through countless cliche'd RomComs lol. While I wouldn't peg LoveO2O as "The Romance Drama we've all been looking for", it is one of those dramas that stays in your mind when you think of something that's different from the usual romance drama.

Witch's Court very honest/abrupt and direct female lead she was an awesome character