im looking for sweet warm love story. genre doesn't matter. like cheese in the trap i want some sweet love story between main characters or supporting characters. i just want it sweet and make me smile :)

I’m a sucker for this genre as well- especially where the couple get together early in the show. Some of my favourites are Strong woman do bong soon, Love o2o, a love so beautiful, and most of the generic ones.

You can try my sunshine chinese show if you want. It’s not very sweet and is full if cliches, but I love the romance for some reason. And another underrated one i like is All about romance.

neaa:

I’m a sucker for this genre as well- especially where the couple get together early in the show. Some of my favourites are Strong woman do bong soon, Love o2o, a love so beautiful, and most of the generic ones.

You can try my sunshine chinese show if you want. It’s not very sweet and is full if cliches, but I love the romance for some reason. And another underrated one i like is All about romance.

thank you. but i didn't like strong woman do bong soon for some reason. i don't know why :D but thanks for A Love So Beautiful. I'll definitely watch it :)

I think you should try Because this is my first life. The romance is sweet and warm between the main couple, although you will see that the main lead is a bit socially awkard. The supporting characters are one of the best out there (in comparison to all the dramas I've watched). They also have their sweet romance and worries about life. What I mean is that the drama did not only focus on the main couple, which was good and very well done/conceived by the writers. I ended up enjoying and wanting to see how all the characters developed.

LoveO2O (but show becomes less about romance later, still one of the best imo)

Something about 1%

Weightlifting Fairy

Warm and Cozy

Tomorrow with you-  korean drama 

A love so beautiful -- chinese drama. 

Thailand: Ugly Duckling Series, U Prince Series, Senior Secret Love Series, Kiss me.

Taiwan: Marmalade Boy, Devil Beside You, Hi My Sweetheart, It started with a kiss, Love Buffet, Why Why Love, Moon River, Smiling Pasta, Corner with love.

China/Hongkong: Love O2O

South-Korea:  Delightful Girl Choon Hyang, Successfull Story of a Bright Girl, Snow White/Love Tastes So Sweet, Attic Cat, Oh Pil Seung and Bong Soon Young, Pinocchio, Princess Lulu, Alchemist, Sweet 18, The Greatest Love.

Japan: Hana Yori Dango, Strawberry on the Shortcake, Koukou Kyoushi, Summer Snow, Hapimari: Happy Marriage?!, Kimi wa Petto (with Mastumoto Jun and Koyuki of course!), Koishite Akuma, Last Christmas, Love Generation, Love Revolution, Majo no Jouken, Beautiful Life, Mou Ichido KImi ni Propose, Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu, Orange Days, Sore wa Totsuzen Arashi no you ni, Star no Koi, Dekichatta Kekkon, Densha Otoko, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Last Cinderella.

Nefertiti:

I think you should try Because this is my first life. The romance is sweet and warm between the main couple, although you will see that the main lead is a bit socially awkard. The supporting characters are one of the best out there (in comparison to all the dramas I've watched). They also have their sweet romance and worries about life. What I mean is that the drama did not only focus on the main couple, which was good and very well done/conceived by the writers. I ended up enjoying and wanting to see how all the characters developed.

Thanks but have watched this one already