the nice guy wins instead of the playboy. Usually the playboy becomes a better guy in the end anyway and she chooses him over the nice guy. Well in this, I'd like to see her choosing the male lead nice guy. So the nice guy is the male lead. The playboy is the other guy. Maybe the female lead likes the playboy before realizing her feelings for the nice male lead. If not, then the playboy is trying to steal her away from the nice male lead.

High School King Of Savvy maybe? 

ummm Princess Weiyoung kinda?? The male lead is nice guy and they're endgame, but the second lead is trying to steal her away from him, except he isn't really a playboy but he's not a really good guy either

Miss_A:

I think In Time With You kind of fits?

Seen it, but thanks.

DramaQueenOfSheba:

High School King Of Savvy maybe? 

Seen, thanks though.

krystalsoojungs:

ummm Princess Weiyoung kinda?? The male lead is nice guy and they're endgame, but the second lead is trying to steal her away from him, except he isn't really a playboy but he's not a really good guy either

Happy or sad ending?

ummmm kind of hard to say.........I thought it was okay........I guesssss it could be considered a sad ending?? ://

krystalsoojungs:

right, if you leave off the word "Playboy",  the 2nd lead is just an a-hole.    An evil one at that. 

Lovers in bloom - male lead is a little stand off-ish but is a pretty stand up, loyal, honorable and helpful guy while 2nd lead is the jerkiest of jerk that is selfish and greedy and petty. He tries every whicn way to steal her away. This is a very very longe drama, 120+ episodes of 30minute duration.

Lingerie Girls 1979  - the girl likes the guy who is considered as the Kingka who is popular and smart, but compared to the other guy who is like an adorable puppy in his adoration to the girl, he can be seen as far from his good boy image in a couple of times. 

Fight For My Way - Childhood overprotective friends to lovers.

Go Ho's Starry Night - This is a reverse harem.

Ugly Alert - This series is very long but probably fits the best. The main lead is a very sweet guy in a messed up situation. 

• I Need Romance 3
  • Because This is My First Life (there are two playboy-ish guys that each only briefly have a chance with the FL)