Hey guys!

I'm looking for some good funny variety shows.

I've only seen Running Man, and I'm up to date with that one. So I'd like some good recs, since there are SO many options!

Also, I avoid the following themes-

-Food

-Music/ Dancing

I'd really appreciate it if yyou all could give me some good recs.

Thank you in advance! (^o^)/

Cool kiz on the block

Hello Counselor

Master Key

This is pretty random, but the first season of 2 days 1 night was pretty legendary. It had a wonderful cast and some heartwarming moments as well. In case you aren't aware of the premise, it follows a group of men who travel around to destinations in Korea and showcase the area and the people who live there. You can find it all on KBS World TV YouTube channel if you're interested. :)

New Journey to the West is really good. The problem is that it kinda has the food theme since they do challenges and missions that usually mean the loser can't have breakfast. They also go to restaurants sometimes, but food is not the main theme. The cast is amazing and the missions are hilarious. 

I'm liking this short one called It's Dangerous Beyond The Blankets.  They do eat and cook together but it's not a food show.  It's about homebodies spending an awkward vacation together.

Yoo Jae Suk and Haha are also on Infinite Challenge, but you probably already know.  I can't recommend an episode to try because my favorites are music-related.

A classic being Family Outing! If you like traveling there's also Na PD's Over the flowers serie :D

Abnormal Summit a talk show for great discussions between foreigners residing in South Korea~

Sister Slam Dunk, women trying to achieve some old time unachieved dreams because they've started working early in their career! 

Finally there's Law of the Jungle, celebrities tryin their best to survive in the wild! *subs might be a lil more complicated to find if u want to watch from the very start...I just tend to watch random eps haha*

Enjoy yourself ;)