Ok this sort of thing has been asked for a lot, I know. But I'm looking for something specific. I watched the king's woman the other week and loved it. I'm looking for something similar.... Intense hero who is obsessed with heroine. Maybe he's very stoic and brooding? I loved how in the king's woman there was so much chemistry between the two of them - this is the main core of what I'm looking for. The heated states the hero gives the heroine because he craves her so much. I don't want to doubt for one second his feelings for her. He goes beyond the norm to keep her by his side, even bad things. I'd prefer a heroine who is strong or at least NOT a "child-lady" i.e someone who squeals and covers her face up when the hero tries to kiss her etc it's kinda annoying to watch. I want to swept away and left emotionally wrecked from the passion of the characters. It's a lot to ask for, most dramas are pretty tame, but I'm curious to know if theres anymore out there.  

There is a chinese drama called Cruel Romance that corresponds pretty well. The hero would be right up your alley I think. The female lead though... she grows a lot during the course of the story but she begins as a "child-lady" as you put it. And although the ML has to come to her rescue a lot, she's not a weak person by any means. 

My sunshine also a chinese drama. It's a modern setting though.

When a man loves korean drama.

Maybe Empress Ki and Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. Both have obsessed antiheros and more or less strong female leads.

You should try Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. The Hero is only obsessed to his Susu/Bai Qian thru out the entire drama. 

Anymore suggestions? I just finished watching empress ki. Thanks it was a great recommendation! And so beautifully sad, I was a blubbering wreck afterwards but it was great. 

@susie : there is a list on  my page dedicated to it, you can check it out if you want. Regardless, I’ll send you a list of names here as well when I get out of bed :P

Morrasoom Sawat
Too Late to Say I Love You
Cruel Romance
Summer's Desire
My Heart Twinkle Twinkle
Tangpang Gammathep (when he does fall in love that is)
Lady and Liar
My Sunshine

There is a turkish drama called "Siyah beyaz aşk" (Black and white love). I love this drama a lot. Hero is a rich mafia guy. He is a badass and dominant character. He is very smart, handsome and sexy. Heroine is a doctor. She is a naive, good girl who loves helping people. She doesn't like bad boys. The hero falls for heroine very early on.. in the 1st episode itself. He is very fascinated by her. He is very possessive, jealous and protective of her. He loves her soo much. The heroine takes some time to fall in love with him as he kidnaps her in the beginning and behaves like a jerk and forces her to marry him. She tries to escape but he catches her. He is super obsessive over her. Though it is a dark romance, there is no rape or anything like like that. The main leads chemistry is incredible. The music is wonderful. Overall the show is simply amazing. You can check out these videos.

https://youtu.be/D-3nJ3BPdVw

https://youtu.be/pNnGttXglBI

There is a facebook fan page which provides english subtitles for this drama.