EvilYuli:

Haven't watched pass the 1st episode but in Temptation with Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo he is married and I think in the end the wife cheats too.. Just remember understanding it ain't my coup of tea. (a dissapointment for those who waited for their reunion in a drama)

I Have A Lover - it's 50 eps but I think it's interesting enough. The guy cheats on her and actually gets with the other girl (who btw turns out to be a total bitch, just wait for it), some amnesia and such and more cheesy a little overused themes but I keep waiting for him to suffer for what he did. (haven't finished it yet)

In I have a lover doesn’t he go back to his wife? I want dramas where they don’t go back to the wife and stays with the other girl. 

I did watch Temptation and he doesn’t go back to the wife but the wife  doesn’t have a happy ending either. I actually didn’t like the lead guy with the older girl but I did like the wife with the other guy. Sadly he was very greedy and couldnt stop being mean. 

SecondLeadQueen:

Thank you!! I don’t want that type of drama. I don’t want when they have a good husband or wife and they cheat. 

Actually, the Husband WAS NOT a nice person. He was having a "relationship" with the wife's best friend. Not to mention he treated his wife like crap. I would have never put up with the stuff that she put up with from him.

I thought this drama (On The Way to The Airport) was well done. I recommend it.

KellyFlower:

Actually, the Husband WAS NOT a nice person. He was having a "relationship" with the wife's best friend. Not to mention he treated his wife like crap. I would have never put up with the stuff she did. 

I thought this drama (On The Way to The Airport) was well done. I recommend it.

Oh thank you for clarifying that! 

I will give it a try!