*recommend me ones where they have a amazing lovely affair not just passion and they stay together. The cheater doesn’t go back to the marriage. If is the husband that the girl he is having the affair with is mostly a sweet girl that doesn’t know he is actually married. It can be Korean, Chinese,Taiwanese, Thai, Japanese.

A Wife's Credentials fits the bill, I think. Both parties were married; the woman was in a toxic marriage that had stopped working long before, the man had drifted apart from his wife (mainly because of lack of communication and different priorities in life as the years went by). Their relationships remained platonic (with romantic undercurrent) for a long time, only consummated once they were outed by people around them.

kura2ninja:

A Wife's Credentials

fits the bill, I think. Both parties were married; the woman was in a toxic marriage that had stopped working long before, the man had drifted apart from his wife (mainly because of lack of communication and different priorities in life as the years went by). Their relationships remained platonic (with romantic undercurrent) for a long time, only consummated once they were outed by people around them.

Thank you!! 

I recommend On The Way To the Airport.

Maybe Goddess of Marriage. The girl and guy actually meedt when the girl was just engaged with her groom-to-be. I am kinda hazy on the details but i think they spend the night together. And she gets married, they meet again, and there is an underlying connection between the two.

Anyway definitely try the movie 3-iron by famed director kim kiduk

Czakhareina:

Maybe Goddess of Marriage. The girl and guy actually meedt when the girl was just engaged with her groom-to-be. I am kinda hazy on the details but i think they spend the night together. And she gets married, they meet again, and there is an underlying connection between the two.

Anyway definitely try the movie 3-iron by famed director kim kiduk

Thank you. 

hirugao but it wasnt that interesting a drama

bannie:

hirugao but it wasnt that interesting a drama

Watched the movie and drama. I actually liked it. 

On the Way to the Airport. The husband of the FL had no good points (other than he was a good pilot). Once the second ML entered the picture, I stayed on Team Second ML Loved the OST!!

La dolce vita but it isn't a 100% of what you're looking. Still I liked the vibe in the drama, and a great actor ^.^

MonikaB:

On the Way to the Airport. The husband of the FL had no good points (other than he was a good pilot). Once the second ML entered the picture, I stayed on Team Second ML Loved the OST!!

Thank you! 

EvilYuli:

La dolce vita but it isn't a 100% of what you're looking. Still I liked the vibe in the drama, and a great actor ^.^

Thank you. 

MonikaB:

I disagree. The FL is that drama was a terrible person. Her cheating and divorcing him caused him to have panic attacks so he couldn't be a pilot anymore at the end.I hated that it gave a happy ending to the 2 cheaters because they didn't deserve it.

Haven't watched pass the 1st episode but in Temptation with Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo he is married and I think in the end the wife cheats too.. Just remember understanding it ain't my coup of tea. (a dissapointment for those who waited for their reunion in a drama)

I Have A Lover - it's 50 eps but I think it's interesting enough. The guy cheats on her and actually gets with the other girl (who btw turns out to be a total bitch, just wait for it), some amnesia and such and more cheesy a little overused themes but I keep waiting for him to suffer for what he did. (haven't finished it yet)

leann123:

I disagree. The FL is that drama was a terrible person. Her cheating and divorcing him caused him to have panic attacks so he couldn't be a pilot anymore at the end.I hated that it gave a happy ending to the 2 cheaters because they didn't deserve it.

Thank you!! I don’t want that type of drama. I don’t want when they have a good husband or wife and they cheat.