No chaebols, CEOs, or actors/idols. No rich people basically.

I want a romance between 2 normal people who aren't rich. Bonus if there's a love triangle. I'd prefer if its between 2 guys and girl. It would be nice if the female lead is in love with the second male lead first, but she doesn't have to be. As long as she and the male lead end up together in the end.

Fight My Way

Another Miss Oh

Go Back Couple

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

A Girl and Three Sweethearts

Last Cinderella

Andante

Date

• Jealousy Incarnate - the second male lead is a CEO, but the leads are a news reporter and weather girl
  • Pinocchio - the leads both apply to be reporters (their family situation is weird, so in that sense they're not normal, but they're not mega rich); the second male lead is rich but hides it 
  • Love O2O - the leads are computer science majors; the ML's parents are professors at the university
  • Just Between Lovers - the leads are both survivors of a building collapse, but otherwise ordinary; the FL builds model buildings and helps run the family-owned womens' bath house; the ML works a variety of jobs, including construction; the love triangle is minor but the second male lead is the CEO of a small architecture firm
  • School 2017 - the leads are high school students; the FL's family owns a chicken shop if I remember correctly; the ML's dad is an official ( superintendent for the school district or something like that?) related to the school, so the ML is financially well of and gets special treatment from the teachers, but isn't chaebol-level rich
  •  Because This is My First Life - the ML has a good position at a tech start up and the FL is an assistant screen writer
  • Wednesday 3:30 PM - the FL has a mid-level position at a skin care company; the ML runs a coffee shop
  • Go Ho's Starry Night - the leads both work at a small marketing firm; the ML is a team leader
  • In Time With You - the FL works at a shoe company and the ML is the team leader of an airline check in team at the airport
  • Attention, Love! - the ML is an orphan and lives with the FL; they're both students (the drama goes from high school to university); I forget what the FL's parents do for a living but they're not mega rich
  • Strongest Deliveryman - the leads both deliver food (the ML eventually starts his own small food delivery app service / start up and is the CEO of that but he's still not rich)
  • Good Morning Call - the leads are both high school students and they end up having to live together after they look for a cheap place to live and get scammed by the same landlord

Try out Just Between Lovers, it fits what you're looking for perfectly and you'll love it if you enjoy melodramas.

I'll also recommend Go Back Couple, I haven't finished it yet but I'm enjoying it a lot so far! 

Both these dramas have very real people with real problems, not any rich boy angsty ridiculous stories haha. 

In addition:

•  Repky 1997
  • Descendant of the Sun
  • Glorious Day
  • Goho's starry night
  • Ojjakgyu brothers
  • Let's Eat 1 (season 1 and 2)
  • The package
  • I need romance 2012
  • Discovery of Love
  • Individualist ms. Jiyoung
  • Plus nine boys
  • Judge vs judge
  • A love so beautiful
  • Please love the useless me
  • Orange days
  • Because this is my first life
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
  • From 5 to 9
  • Pride
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Live up to your name
  • Fight for my way
  • Go back couple
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • Strongest Deliveryman
  • Boku no ita jikan
  • Bring it on ghost
  • Oh my ghostess
  • Can we get married?
  • Cheese in the trap
  • Creating Destiny
  • It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
  • Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • Weightlifting Fairy

Dal Ja's spring, ML is  the renegade son of rich people, but lives a normal life...plot revolves around work.

going to add Tokyo bandwagon the romance is subtle and yes it is a family drama but i promise it is heartwarming

"I remember you" comes to mind... it's between two police officers / detectives. One of my all time faves :) Also, "High school king of savvy" is very funny and cute (there is a love triangle but the second male lead is a CEO tho...)