I want to see those drama where the girl sees his man or crush kissing or getting close to other girl... in front of her... which the guy regrests aftwards for his actions...example episode 18 of just you... where Aaron was kissed by his ex gf in front of puff (actor actress name) 

TIA

• Hana Yori Dango 2
  • Heartstrings
  • Delightful Girl
  • Over the Rainbow
 fanitha:
  • Hana Yori Dango 2
  • Heartstrings
  • Delightful Girl
  • Over the Rainbow

Thank you......thanks a lot

sneha ganguli:

all the above have those heartbreaking kissing scene?

Yup

WHAT how can you be in on that kind of pain??? 

sneha ganguli:

I want to see those drama where the girl sees his man or crush kissing or getting close to other girl... in front of her... which the guy regrests aftwards for his actions...example episode 18 of just you... where Aaron was kissed by his ex gf in front of puff (actor actress name) 

TIA

*spoilers*

Bring it on ghost - when she was a ghost this totally fits ur description.. he loves another girl, the main girl is a ghost, she falls for him 1st but he is interested in another gal but he doesnt kiss another gal..  warning- it has kind of  open ending

You are beautiful- as far as i remember this also has the guy getting close to another gal.. the main girl is disguised as a guy..

Rich man poor woman - this has the guy kissing another gal and the girl falls in love with the guy really fast but he falls for her only much later on.. 

Minami kun no koiboto(my little lover)- this also has the guy getting close to another girl when main girl loves him

Bel ami-i havent seen that but heard the guy dates other girls when the girl likes him..

Heavenly forest-heart touching.. this is a movie.. the guy likes another gal.. the girl likes him from 1st.. warning- its tragic..

Heroine disqualified-  japan movie.. girl likes the guy but he starts dating another gal..

Also, not exactly, innocent man- he uses the main girl cos her step mom was his ex girl frnd.. he wanted to get his revenge on his ex..