At first im not interested and hesitated on watching it (coz i dont really like the female lead since Playful Kiss and the Male lead seems not that attractive at first glance hehe ^^v) 

but end up hooked til the end. Totally finished without skipping. *clap clap*

Usually ive always skipping per each episode.. But this drama, I really like the simple plot and heartwarming and a little bit philosophy.. 

Have u watch something similar like this? 

Recommendation juseyooo~ thank you :)

We Married as a Job

This J-drama has a similar plot situation but different approach. 

Bonus is the cute dance of the song at the end of each episode. I actually finished watching this while watching Because It Is My First Life which was then after people mentioned it on the discussion thread of the site where I watched the K-drama.

The most heartwarming I've seen is Shopping King Louie

The Reply series (1987/1988) maybe fits...

And I agree with

AH:

Just Between Lovers

<3<3<3<3<3

+1 We married as a Job 

jaaraf:

We Married as a Job

Bonus is the cute dance of the song at the end of each episode. I actually finished watching this while watching Because It Is My First Life which was then after people mentioned it on the discussion thread of the site where I watched the K-drama.

I enjoyed both. NigeHaji was cute and that dance is <3.

Fortuna:

I enjoyed both. NigeHaji was cute and that dance is <3.

+1 We married as a Job 

the ML was super cute and flustered all the time by FL.

I am yet to watch "because this is my first life"..hopefully one day i will clear my PTW list.

Fight my way

marriage not dating

1% of something

drinking solo

lets eat 2

weightlifting fairy

strongwoman do bong soon

Shopping king louie

reply 1997

message me if you want further details about any shows!

yes! and it's definitely one of my favorite drama!! i actually finished it within two days >_<

jaaraf:

We Married as a Job

im currently watching it rn hehe . thanks to your recommendation! :D 

youre right, the dance are really cutee hahaha stiff but cute >.< and even tho ppl said its has BIMFL plot, but actually, they gave a different vibe. More natural and less complicated. <3

AH:

Just Between Lovers

is it chinese/thai/ korean? :o

tita_cba:

The most heartwarming I've seen is Shopping King Louie

The Reply series (1987/1988) maybe fits...

And I agree with

<3<3<3<3<3

oh the one with seo in guk ? hm.. is it has a good plot? at first im hesitating, but i'll give it a try later coz u recommended it :)) thank youuu

jak:

+1 We married as a Job 

yeppp im watching it rn hehe thank youu