Hi, 

Could you please recommend a drama (any countries will do as long as they have English subtitle..) in which the female lead will end up with a better (more handsome, richer, smarter or nicer) person than her first love? Her first love might cheat on her or did something bad that will push her further to the male lead.

Thank you.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

A Girl and Three Sweethearts

Those are the only ones Ive watched so far with that theme

Hi..thank you for your suggestions. I watched Strong Woman and Fated to Love You. And I love them. I will try to check a girl and three sweetheart. 

I think « Secret » is perfect for what you re searching for

• In Time With You
  • Ms. Perfect
  • Wednesday 3:30 PM
  • Fight for My Way
  • Suspicious Partner
  • I Need Romance 3
  • Because This is My First Life
  • Go Ho's Starry Night
  • I’m Not a Robot

Birth of a Beauty - cheating ex; upgrades to: a handsome chaebol

Oh My Venus - cheating ex; upgrades to: a handsome chaebol

Marriage, Not Dating - either the ex cheated or just didn't wanna settle down idrm; upgrades to: a nicer man of same or higher status

Witch's Romance - things didn't work out with her first love or something like that idr; upgrades to: a younger cutie

Prosecutor Princess - upgrade from first one-sided love to: a richer man who's just as handsome (though there was nothing wrong with the first man)
Others:
The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop - not first love or anything like that, but homegirl is guilted into a relationship with an obsessive & abusive man. Definitely upgrades to a better man

Personal taste....

Thank you all for the suggestions. :)