rainruma:

+1 - Long Love Letter  

With such a title I wouldn't have check it ... expecting a boring flowery romance.
Thanks ! ^_-

Blackdream:

With such a title I wouldn't have check it ... expecting a boring flowery romance.
Thanks ! ^_-

Yeah, it is not that at all , and the synopsis just talks about the introduction of characters, not the plot ... I won't explain anymore so as not to spoil ... But it is sci-fi /fantasy b/c not much exploration into the science part of sci-fi.

Happy watching!

I'd like to recommend The End of the World (medical x zombie apocalypse drama) and Tamagawa Kuyakusho of the Dead (zombie comedy drama), but I'm not sure if they're as fantastical or SF-ish as what you're looking for. Just check out the synopsis if you will?

kura2ninja:

I'd like to recommend The End of the World (medical x zombie apocalypse drama) and Tamagawa Kuyakusho of the Dead (zombie comedy drama), but I'm not sure if they're as fantastical or SF-ish as what you're looking for. Just check out the synopsis if you will?

Thank you ! ! !
Gonna pass the Zombie but I will check the others !

Thanks for the suggestions ! ! ! ^_-

Tribes and empires: Storm of prophecy (Chinese fantasy historical drama). Good CGI, beautiful costumes, enourmous sets, solid cast and good idea of story (although the plot isn't very well-constructed). Highly recommend :)

Michia Lei:

Tribes and empires: Storm of prophecy (Chinese fantasy historical drama). Good CGI, beautiful costumes, enourmous sets, solid cast and good idea of story (although the plot isn't very well-constructed). Highly recommend :)

Sounds wonderful!

thank you <3