Hello, 

Anyone with good fantastic drama to advise me on ?

And without stupids-cute-as-a-rainbow-naive-as-a-daisy-pot female lead.

I can't bear with the tupicsl Japanese drama FL.

Any country : Taiwan, Thai, Korea, China, ... Japan

Any style : serious, fun, brotherhood style, friendship, BL ... eventually romance if the girl looks like a normal person 

Thanks in advance !!!

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

Try the Project S series. There are 4 shows altogether all with different stories/characters. They are very good. Personally i liked (in this order)

I've just finished them and i think they are some of the best dramas i've seen. Get the tissues out ready .. some are real tear jerkers.

A word of warning ... There is blatant product placements in the shows. If you watch on youtube, there are 8 episodes consisting of 5 parts. If you skip each part around 0:14 seconds in, you will miss the adverts. The beginning episode is more like 2mins. If marathoned, can complete easily in a day.

I pretty much recommend this drama to everyone: Quartet. Its one of the best dramas I have ever watched and the only one I have watched multiple times.

Chief Kim (Highly recommended) Bromance, comedy, strong FL

Chicago Typewriter I loved the plot. Not like that of typical Kdrama.

Age of youth, Age of youth 2   If you love youth drama

Mad dog  

Witch's court     Strong FL, bit of romance

Misaeng

Avengers social club  3 ladies forms a club to take revenge

Have you tried ANDO LLOYD: AI Knows Love? It's fantasy. And it's nice.

oppalover87:

Try the Project S series. There are 4 shows altogether all with different stories/characters. They are very good. Personally i liked (in this order)

I've just finished them and i think they are some of the best dramas i've seen. Get the tissues out ready .. some are real tear jerkers.

A word of warning ... There is blatant product placements in the shows. If you watch on youtube, there are 8 episodes consisting of 5 parts. If you skip each part around 0:14 seconds in, you will miss the adverts. The beginning episode is more like 2mins. If marathoned, can complete easily in a day.

Thankie,

I love drama around sports (basketball being my fav) so I will check on it !!!

Thank you ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

ShotaSidePart:

I pretty much recommend this drama to everyone: Quartet. Its one of the best dramas I have ever watched and the only one I have watched multiple times.

I think I be heard about it once already (maybe) ..,

I will give it a try !

Thanks a lot ! (^_−)−☆

I second Ando Lloyd. 

I would also suggest : Nazo no Tenkousei (more scifi), Atami no sousakan (hard to describe), Death note (fantastic), Youkai Ningen Bem (fantastic), Long love letter (fantastic/scifi), Oniichan gacha (fantasy), Shinigami-kun (fantastic?), SPEC (fantasy?), Toki wo kakaeru shoujo (fantastic), Tokio (fantastic), Yamada-ku to 7-nin no majo (fantasy),  and others... There is also the currently airing Repeat (fantastic). 

All are Japanese, I don't think there is the kind of japanese girls you dislike, there are few romances though. Japan has a lot of fantastic/fantasy movies too. 

As much as I love Quartet, I don't see how it could be labelled as a fantastic drama...

Gantz if you Watch J drama
She cyborg
 are sci fi and good 

Also second yokai nigen bem and Tokio

Ranisha Dutta:

Chief Kim (Highly recommended) Bromance, comedy, strong FL

Chicago Typewriter I loved the plot. Not like that of typical Kdrama.

Age of youth, Age of youth 2   If you love youth drama

Mad dog  

Witch's court     Strong FL, bit of romance

Misaeng

Avengers social club  3 ladies forms a club to take revenge

Whooo that's a lot !

Gonna check the synopsis !

Thankie !

ReikaBleu:

Have you tried ANDO LLOYD: AI Knows Love? It's fantasy. And it's nice.

Never heard about it but someone seconded your suggestion so ... might be a good one ! (^_−)−☆

Thank you !!!

SumiTheCat:

I second Ando Lloyd. 

I would also suggest : Nazo no Tenkousei (more scifi), Atami no sousakan (hard to describe), Death note (fantastic), Youkai Ningen Bem (fantastic), Long love letter (fantastic/scifi), Oniichan gacha (fantasy), Shinigami-kun (fantastic?), SPEC (fantasy?), Toki wo kakaeru shoujo (fantastic), Tokio (fantastic), Yamada-ku to 7-nin no majo (fantasy),  and others... There is also the currently airing Repeat (fantastic). 

All are Japanese, I don't think there is the kind of japanese girls you dislike, there are few romances though. Japan has a lot of fantastic/fantasy movies too. 

As much as I love Quartet, I don't see how it could be labelled as a fantastic drama...

... thankie.

I don't mind romance but the ribbon-flowery girls just get strongly on my nerves. I feel insulted when I see that (*´-`)

For quartet at first the title of my topic was just @fantastic drama" so I think some people took it as "great / amazin" so I updated my topic with fantasy and Sci-fi ...

Though if it's considered @fantastic" it might worth to check it (^_−)−☆

Thanks for your suggestions

Blackdream:

Never heard about it but someone seconded your suggestion so ... might be a good one ! (^_−)−☆

Thank you !!!

YAY! Give it a try :)

It may not be for every one's taste but for me (and for others) it is good.

OldAnimeLady:

Gantz if you Watch J drama
She cyborg
 are sci fi and good 

Also second yokai nigen bem and Tokio

Yes ... with time I grew really annoyed by most of Japanese drama.

The (over) acting, the cliche, the image of girls/women...

But I'll see what's it's like. I've still been able to find some cool Japanese drama so you can not throw it all away right ? (^_−)−☆

Thank you !