What are the dramas where u felt the main lead doesnot desetved the female lead.... for me it was in kim sam soon and bof

Fated to Love You

Cinderella and the Four Knights

Flower Boy Ramen Shop

The Heirs...altough not because ML was a jerk.

A Girl and Three Sweethearts

I just took it as the girl being a major masochist cause no one in their right mind would take a guy like that lol (but then again he is Yamazaki Kento, so we must make an exception)

ShotaSidePart:

A Girl and Three Sweethearts

I just took it as the girl being a major masochist cause no one in their right mind would take a guy like that lol (but then again he is Yamazaki Kento, so we must make an exception)

was that guy a jerk?

Yea. The way he treated her was horrible.

ShotaSidePart:

Yea. The way he treated her was horrible.

Thanks for suggesting this drama

Playfull kiss DEFINITELY.  I'd have set him on fire.  In all the versions really.  Heartstrings had a lot of moments where I'd have ripped out his kidney and fed it to him too....  Master's sun, but I was somehow totally ok with it :P  And he got better.  Noble my love...that would have all been a serious no for me.  

I second Playfull kiss and it's all remakes except Kiss Me.

And my No. 1 jerk is Chiaki in Nodame Cantabile

I can sometimes take ML's being jerks. i think that is usually the bread and butter of male leads/ sometimes it works, and sometimes it totally just makes me want to punch the guy in the face for being an a**. but i think worse that getting a jerk for a ML is when the FL is such a doormat that allows such jerkiness to continue. Makes me wanna shake the FL to rearrange some lose screws in her brain. I know it is somehow their personality but I just dont like the sadistic and masochist type dynamic of the leads in those dramas. and so, such the case for dramas like:

• Black Devil and White Prince
  • Drinking Solo
  • My Secret Romance
  • Falling for innocence - I love this drama, but there really was a apart of me that questioned if the guy deserved the girl
  • Heirs - both the ML and SCL were the biggest jerks around the campus. for her to attract such men was beyond me. The male lead was somewhat not the typical jerk of kdrama yore, but he was so underhanded in the way he sometimes handled the girl. The SML was way way way worse, he was borderline psychotic.

I guess I have more of a problem with rude lead females than with rude males.... Maybe because the women scream, bite, kick, beat the guy and act like 4 year olds instead of talking to them... Most male leads are sarcastic which I like to a certain degree...the men I tend to hate are not the leads but bad guys or some 2nd or 3rd leads 

* Fashion King .... Rich CEO was a douche canoe and he didn't deserve her after threatening her and the other lead male ( stupid writers changed ending) 

* To the Beautiful You....the 2nd male lead loved her and confessed first even when he thought she was a guy.... The lead was a jerk with an ego

* BOF.... I only watched 4 episodes and quit since I got tired or the bullying and I heard how it ended and she picked the WRONG guy

* Cheer Up..The lead wasn't a jerk  but I wanted her with Ji Soo. 

shows where  female leads chooses wrong guy

* One Week Friends

• Bel Ami
  • Cheese in the Trap
  • Heroine Disqualified
 Stevie70:
* One Week Friends

Really? I beg to differ with the ending... plus the ML was anything but a jerk. That guy was boyfriend material.

Brownie:

She Was Pretty

yea sml was better but ml was also ok ok ...not so bad

I second Master's Sun; I know he is not considered thaaat bad, but he just came off so condescending that it ruined the chemistry for me. 

Also second Drinking Solo and To the Beautiful You /Hana Kimi (it's more ironic in the Japanese version cause Oguri Shun plays the second lead in BOF/Hana Yori Dango and when he finally gets the girl in Hana Kimi, everyone wishes she ended up w/ the second lead). 

Shining Inheritance--even though ML "redeems" himself, I wish she fell for the 2nd lead instead

King2Hearts--I never warmed up to him; thought the FL deserved better