Hello,

I'm new and wondered if anyone can suggest kdramas with comedy,romance and crime/thriller/detective in it.

It might seem a bit specific, but i love those categories together.

Some dramas i've already watched is Strong Woman Do-Bong Soon, You're All Surrounded, Hello Monster and Suspicious Partner.

Please help me find some more with these genres.

Thanks!

The ones I can think of that could qualify would be: Healer (Romance, Thriller/Action, Comedy), Queen of Mystery (Comedy, Crime, Thriller), Mad Dog (Thriller, Romance, Crime), 38 Task Force (Comedy, Crime), Signal (Thriller, Detective), Stranger (Thriller, Detective), Cruel City (Thriller/Action, Romance, Crime), My Beautiful Bride (Thriller/Action, Romance), Rebel: Thief Who Stole The People (Thriller/Action, Romance), Bad Guys (Action/Thriller, Crime), and Tunnel (Thriller, Detective).

You could also check: Witch's Court, Black, The K2, and Two Cops. Enjoy! :)

Additional Dramas:

• King 2 Hearts - alternate reality Romcom with mystery suspense plus action
  • Sensory Couple / A Girl Who See Smells - romcom with procedural suspense with fasntasy (like Strongwoman do bong soon)
  • Pinocchio - romcom alternate reality with suspense mystery
  • I hear your voice - Romcom with suspense and a little procedural with fantasy (like Strongwoman do bong soon) 
  • While you were sleeping - fantasy romcom with procedural mystery cases and with fantasy (like Strongwoman do bong soon)
  • Let's Fight Ghost - romantic Comedy with suspense thriller with mystery and fantasy
  • Spy myung wol - romcom with espionage thriller
  • Meloholic - romcom with some suspense toward the end with a psycho killer
  • My secret hotel - romance with dark comedy and mystery suspense
  • Sweet Spy - Romantic comedy with espionage thriller
  • W: Two worlds - fantasy drama with romcom and thriller suspense